Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)

Start from the beginning

I jumped up and down and began squealing. I love going to Pakistan as I have family there that I can see and talk to as well as spending time with. Also the views and cities are beautiful there and don't get me started in the food and cultural clothes. Omg they are literally the best. I hugged my mammoo before getting pulled into a group hug by my parents and my maternal aunts and uncles.

"So when are we going mammoo?" I asked him as he smiled at us.

"We are going in two months time right after Amir decided to book his private jets to go DISNEYLAND!!" my mammoo once again screamed like a child as I couldn't help bursting into laughter.

The room once again erupted into cheers and shouts of joys as everybody began to talk about what they were going to wear and where they are going to go and who they are going to spend time with.

I shook my head at their statements. We have two months left to go, people. Jeez, my family can be pretty dramatic sometimes.

"Yay, daddy we are going Disneyland as you said and Pakistan as well. Yay", Amira said as she jumped on Amir and hugged him.

Aww, my family is so beautiful at times. I couldn't help but smile at the scene in front of.

I need to go and find Ariyah and Ariyan, someone somewhere in this room has them. Omg, am I such a bad mom because I don't know who has my babies?

I began moving through the group of people in the room when I saw my cousin Moneeb sitting with Ariyan in his lap as he was nuzzling his nose in his stomach causing Ariyan to burst into fits of giggles. I smiled at Moneeb playing with Ariyan and laughing as Ariyan giggled. It was so cute.

"I didn't know you were a softie at heart and loved kids", I teased him as I made my way towards him and sat in the empty seat next to him.

"I don't like kids as much, just your familie's kids, as they are well behaved and beautiful just like you and your siblings, were as kids", he responded as I giggled and slapped his upper arm.

Moneeb is my second cousin from my dad's side and is 5 years older than me. Everybody knows my relationship with all my cousins and Amir is fine with me talking to my cousins because he trusts me and knows my cousins aren't like that. They are respectful and humble. Plus he is like me older brother and I am like his younger sister.

"No all jokes aside, I think you are beginning to like little babies because you are surrounded by them and more are on their way," I teased him as he groaned but laughed anyway.

"Ok, fine you got me Aali. What do you want, to not tell anybody about this?" he asked as I gasped.

"Hey, I may be Aali, but I am not that 14-year-old girl anymore who used to take your bribes and still tell everyone," I replied as he gasped and I placed a hand on my mouth. What had I just done?

"You used to still tell everyone what I told you?" he asked.

"No, I just wanted to see your reaction", I answered as he sighed in relief. Phew I got away with that.

"Oh okay".

"I would like for you to take me to the movies to watch a horror film", I said as I smiled at him.

"I knew you would still ask me. The 14-year-old you is still in there, Aali", he teased as he bumped my shoulder with his and began laughing.

"I guess it is still in me", I answered as I shrugged my shoulder. I am proud of myself.

"Well, do you remember the times when we used to watch horror films together and we used to tease each other, saying who is going to sleep with their bedroom light on?" I asked him as I saw the realization hit his face.