"Can't remember for the life of me," Rosanna chuckled. "But it made me wanna write more."

  "Well that's a good thing, right?" Andy smiled.

"Maybe," Rosanna said and kissed him on the cheek, "maybe I'll write you a love song one day."

Andy grinned, "I can't wait."

He leaned in to kiss her when a shrill sounded in his apartment. Rosanna groaned, realising that was the sound of her phone ringing.

"What a mood killer," she groaned and kissed Andy quickly on the lips. She climbed off the settee they were sitting on and trudged over to her phone. She lifted it up and read the one name that made her smile. "This better be good Turner."

Andy groaned to himself at the mention of that name and looked over at Rosanna.

"Wait really?" Rosanna exclaimed, her face lighting up. "Right n—are you serious?"

A huge smile spread across her cheeks, "Okay, I'm going now."

She turned to Andy and he looked at her with curious raised brows.

"Al and the guys arrived early," Rosanna said. "I'm gonna go and see them now if you wanna come?"

"Of course sweetheart," Andy smiled, hiding his disappointment, and stood from the settee.

Rosanna squealed in excitement and grabbed her jacket and almost dragging Andy out the door. Andy hopped in the drivers seat of his car and started toward the trailer park that the Monkey's tour busses were parked. As he drove, Andy started to get the feeling that Rosanna was going to end up staying in her shared tour bus that night rather than going back to his apartment like he wanted them too. Fucking Turner. Ruining everything.

The second they arrived at the trailer park, both in the car spotted Alex immediately. He had a guitar case in hand and was moving from one bus to another when he noticed the approaching car.

Andy pulled to a stop and Rosanna kissed him on the cheek as a thank you and darted out of the car. She ran straight up to Alex as he dropped the case and held out his arms as she leapt into his embrace.

Alex chuckled as he wrapped his arms tightly around her and breathed in her scent. It had only been a week and a half and he missed her so much. They held each other for a very long time. Long enough that Andy had already made his way over by the time they finally let go.

"Matt!" Rosanna exclaimed once stepping back from Alex and hugged Matt tightly. "I missed you guys so much."

Once spotting Nick, Jamie and Katie, she hugged them too.

"Hey Andy, how ya goin' mate?" Matt asked and shook Andy's hand.

"Pretty good, yourself?" Andy smiled.

Alex just stood beside Matt, watching the conversation with folded arms and the most self control he could muster to not say something provocative to Andy. He instead picked up his guitar case and excused himself to carry it back to his bus.

As Alex stepped back outside of his bus he was greeted by his favourite face.

"How was the tour without me?" Rosanna teased and walked with him back to the main tent set up as a lounge in the center of the trailer park. The touring company had booked out the entire trailer park for them so that they wouldn't be disturbed during their short stay in Manchester.

"Pshh, it was only a week," Alex teased, "it was so peaceful without ya."

Rosanna rolled her eyes, "I bet you were bored senseless."