Chapter 20 - Continued part

He takes my top off and starts kissing me a bit rougher. As if he's been waiting for this toooo long.

My body still lying relaxed on the couch, my eyes shut close from pleasure. I've never been kissed or touched by anyone like this before, not in the way that Lucas is doing it.

He moves down to my breasts and kisses my cleavage, rubbing them. I feel like tearing my own bra off but he jumps ahead of my thought and unclips my bra and throws it across the room. He moves down on me even further... kissing me all the way down to my lower stomach as he is now halfway on the floor but stops when he can't kiss further. He looks up to me for a final approval as he stares into my eyes and without a word leaving either our lips, he starts to unbutton my jeans. He looks at the denim but looks up at me again as if he thinks I will stop him. He pulls my denim down my legs, exposing my long-tanned legs.

"God Lillie" he spits out as he takes a moment and stares at me lying in only my underwear. I did not plan ahead to dress in nice underwear, but I'm glad I always buy myself nice ones. This makes me smile and slowly he locks two fingers into my panties and pulls it down.

As he exposes my core he gasps and a "Fuck!" escapes his mouth. Without wasting any more time, his warm breath brush over my sensitive core, this sends a shiver down my body. His warm tongue slides in-between my folds, up and down and slowly circling his tongue round my clitoris.

My eyes roll to the back of my head out of pleasure, giving soft groans and breathing deeply. He is knelt down on his knees and the more I groan, the more he pulls me closer to his mouth. Licking and exploring all of me.

"You taste amazing" he whispers just before continuing to give me more and more pleasure. Following the same movement up and down...

I can feel my climax building up and I'm becoming very close to releasing..

"Come for me baby" he whispers against my core and his warm breath sends me into overdrive, and unexpectedly he slides one finger inside me, in and out of my vagina. The buildup is too much for me to handle and in an instant my entire body feels shaky and I release into a long intense climax..  Lucas is still sliding his tongue up and down my privates, much slower now, but being too sensitive I move his head away from the intensity. When I opened my eyes, he is looking straight at me with big dark eyes.

He stands up and just says "I'll be right back" and hastily goes to a study room around the corner from the living room. He rushed back with a condom in his hand, pulling his jeans off and he stands there in just a jockey.

I smile at him and stand up from the couch, completely naked, and push him down to sit were i was.

"Do you want to go to my room?" he asks uncertain as if he thinks i don't know what to do with him.

I get on his lap with his legs between mine, facing him, I just said

"No" and I leaned closer to him and started kissing him again, slowly rubbing myself against him. His eyes filled with lust he quickly grabs the condom and I stand ready and waiting for him to put the condom on. He pulls his jockeys off and slips the condom on without any effort.

He is so big and I'm not completely sure how painful this is going to be but I get on his lap and rub myself against him, wanting me, he wastes no time and directs his penis to slowly enter me. His head is tight around me and a sudden sharp pain shoots through my lower body as he enters me, but he's not completely inside yet.

"Fuck! Lillie you are so tight and so ready for me baby!" he whispers

A gasp escapes his mouth as I move my lower body slightly forward and backwards, letting him in out and out of me. He allows me to create the pace that I'm comfortable with and give me time to adjust to him until he fills me completely. I rest my arms on the headrest and this makes him groan and moan out loud from pure pleasure. He takes his time exploring my nipples, taking turns with sucking and biting each bud.

I can feel myself soaking wet for him and my climax is building up again. I moan in pleasure as I continue with the same pace but he grabs my ass with both hands and push deeper inside me. Up and down i move for him.  My flexible body moves on him like a professional and this pushes my climax over the top again. Just before I want to tell him what's going on he says,

"Come for me baby, I want to hear my name come from that sexy mouth of yours"

And with one last deep thrust inside me, my body comes  to release and a load growl lets out from him, also ready release.   My body relaxes on him out of pleasure, his hands around my ass pushing my deep inside of him and holding me steady, we ride our climax together.

****