Chapter 8

Irish's POV

We all ran to the forest while Sister Krone was counting. We all split up and hid. In the first minute, four of us, Ray, Norman, Emma, and I hid on a tree, and weirdly, I found a leaf with pattern on it. Then suddenly, all the small childrens gathered on the space below us while holding the leaves with different patterns on each. "Why did they gather up?" Asked Emma, shocked. "I guess they took the bait.." I replied. "What do you mean?" Norman asked. I showed them the leaf I found before climbing up the tree. "She made patterns on those leaves." I pointed at those things the children were holding. "She's smart." Ray said.

The children who gathered were caught by Sister Krone. I frowned at her cleverness and went down the tree with the others. We split up and chose our own directions. I hid behind a bush nearby, surveying the whole situation. Plenty children got caught by her, including the one who hid in small hole. 'Tch. She's storng, clever, and atlethic. This sure is a big problem for us.' I thought while mentally clicking my tounge.

Then I saw 2 children who shouted "Emma!". Sister Krone was running to their direction and suddenly Emma came first to them and caught those 2. Sister Krone then chased them. I clicked my tounge and follow them far enough for them to not notice my presence but close enough for me to see them. They jumped on a cliff with Sister Krone following after them. I stopped at the end of it and saw them. I could see Sister Krone but did not know where Emma was.

Sister Krone's POV

I walked back and forth on the same area. I started to talk about their weaknesses, the perfect scorers and about their knowledge of this House. I started at Norman, the smartest but the weakest in physical ability, then continue to Ray, the one that easily gave up, then Irish, the youngest of the perfect scorers, the one that always tried to do everything by herself and her cooperativeness was really low, and lastly, Emma, her naive personality. Then I started to talk about the House, and said that I was on their side.

When I said that, I heard her flinched, but when I was about to approach them a rock flew beside me, hitting the place I was about to approach. I was shocked and immediately turned my head, facing the direction where the rock came from. There I saw a girl with white long hair. "You know.. you got a creepy smile Sister." She said while smirking, holding another rock while playing with it. I gritted my teeth 'Irish..' I thought, then I realized something.

I turned my head back and saw Emma running with the kids on her both arms. I ran on the same path she took and eventually caught her easily. Not far away from my last spot, I turned my head to the direction where Irish was and found her still on the same spot. I smirked at her which cause her to frowned. "Sorry Irish!!" Emma yelled. She waved her hand and she immediately run to the opposite direction.

I immediately ran to her direction and unfortunately, when I reached the same cliff, I was too late, she wasn't nearby. But fortunately, I saw Norman and Ray. I chased them both but they split up, so I chased Norman. We jumped from rock to rock and surprisingly, Norman decieved me, I thought he was down here but I was wrong, he was above me, on a rock. I was shocked 'The perfect scorers' as I sweatdropped. Suddenly, someone tug ged my sleeve. It was Ray saying the time was up.

When we were walking to where everybody was, I asked the 2 boys besides me. "Where's Irish?". The 2 boys looked each other and said "Didn't you catch her?" Norman asked. "No, I didn't." I replied. "I'm sad by the fact that you thought I got caught, Norman." A voice said then suddenly someone jumped in front of us.

"Irish!" Ray and Norman yelled in unison. "How did you find us?" I asked, considering the forest was pretty big. "Oh, I've been following you guys this whole time, especially you, Sister Krone." She grinned while pointing at me. That statement made all of us shocked. We didn't sense any presence or heard any sound came from none other than us. "Why didn't you show up earlier then?" Ray asked. "Because it's no fun." She grinned again, facing where Ray was.

Ray chuckled and sighed, patting her head "You sure are something." He said while smiling. "Of course I am." She stated proudly. I was interested by their relationship. They looked really sweet together which made me and the boy beside me chuckled. The both of them faced me confused. "Oh nothing, nothing, right Norman?" I winked at him, "Yeah hahahaha, let's go back guys." He laughed. Even thougj our relationship was a wreck, we knew that we were forced to be in this kind of relationship, 1 or 2 jokes or working together wouldn't be a problem.

We then made our way to the field, as we reached the place, the others were clapping and shouted in awe when they saw us. They were clapping for the 3 kids in front of me. The only kids that managed to get away from my grasp. I personally surprised and also proud, I was planning to team up with this kids though. Then everybody was surrounding them then I saw one of the kid, Phill tackled down Irish while the others were laughing and joking around. As I saw them, I remembered my past. How I missed them, how I wanted to go back to those time. I smile at the sight, not a creepy smile, but a genuine smile.

I personally love Sister Krone even though she has a weird smile but she's da best, I was really sadddd when she died.

-----
Sorry I didn't update last week, I was working on a new book lel. And I realized something is wrong in the chapter 7. But I'll fix it, not rewrite, I'll improvise, next chapt ❤.