Chapter 6

Hollo guys i decided not to hiatus for this book yay. Thank me

-----

3rd person's POV

"What do we do now?!!" The orange haired girl panicked. "Calm down Emma. We'll figure something out." Irish said while closing her heterochromic eyes. Even though she looked calm, deep inside she's panicking. "Why are you so calm :/?!" Emma yelled while pointing at Irish as Norman nodded in agreement. "Ugh.. I'll think some ways, just stay calm, let me handle it... I better go right now, Mama is staring at us." When she said that, the others turned their head to where Mama was. And she's right, Mama was staring at them the whole time. They turned their head back and found out that Irish was walking to the House.

'What to do, what to do?!' That question repeatedly popped up inside Irish's head. She scratched her head furiously while walking to the library. She sighed as she opened the library's door.

After just a moment she was there, the door creaked open and a boy with black hair appeared. "Irish?" The owner of the voice asked. "What do you want.." Irish replied while mentally rolling her eyes, but still in a calm voice. "You okay? You seem stressed out." "I'm fine, I'm not stressing out, chill." She said while smirking, she did not want anybody to know she's stressed out right now. Ray then went to her side. "Hey look at me.." He said. "Hmm?" Irish got annoyed by all the problems she was facing at the moment but she still remained calm on the outside. And plus she needed sometime alone but unlucky for her, she couldn't have the time yet.

She did what the boy asked him to do. In her vision, she saw a frown on the boy's face. They stared at each other for a while, until the black haired boy did something unexpected.

He wrapped his arms around her body, Irish got shocked by the sudden action. "Hey, what are you doing.." she asked. "Stop saying you're fine when you're actually not!" He yelled which made her flinched in surpirse.

"Why don't you ever say 'I'm tired' even if you are. Why... even though it's hard for you, you keep acting like you're fine and bear with it alone? You keep thinking that you can do it by yourself and do your best alone. You are not okay, don't you get it? It will never end that way. Who's going to be the one to tell you 'It's alright, you can relax now, you're not alone'? You need us, Irish, you are not alone, why? Because I'm here... I'm here for you.. So just let it all out."

As he said that, she realized how tired she was, tired of all pain that never went away, tired to be alone, tired to pretend that she's alright, she realized how much she needed a hug, how much she needed someone to show their love for her.

Behind all of her fake smiles, fake laughs, and fake jokes, were sadness and loneliness, she was used to it all until she did not even realize she faked it all.

She was too blind to realize that she's not alone, that everybody cared for her, that she's not the only one that needed to make everyone happy, 'cause every person has the right to be happy.'

Slowly she started to wrap her own arms around his torso as memories flooded her mind. She started to cry remembering every pain she'd been keeping, holding her tears for long enough which made it disappeared and made her feelingless.

Lost her dear brother, planning an escape plan alone for her siblings, nightmares all night, the pain seeing her family got killed every 2 months, problems keep coming, and she couldn't even cry for her family's sake, and most of all, the pain that she couldn't tell anyone about it, the pain everytime she needed to keep it all so they all could live happily, not terrified.

And now all the walls she'd built, the walls she'd been protecting, were destroyed just by a simple hug. "I'm sorry..I'm sorry...." she kept repeating that sentence. 'I'm sorry... for everything' "No, it's not your fault. You've been in pain, the reality is to be blamed on." Ray said while caressing her white hair. "It's okay, you can let everything out now."