Chapter 4

Irish's POV

I woke up at 4 am in the morning as usual and got nothing to do. I was not in the mood to go to the library so I decided to go to the music room. I dunno why but I just love playing piano, it always made me calm and forget every problem I'm facing. I walked through the hall then arrived at the music room. I opened the door, revealing a room full of instruments. My eyes scanned the whole room and when it landed on something, my eyes widened in excitement.

There's a black, clean, and shiny piano standing in the middle of the room. The sight of it made me smile. I approached the piano then sat on it's chair. I made myself comfortable, opened the piano and decided to play my favourite song. I found the sheets in the library and decided to try and play it. I've trained for years and finally be able to play it. It's called Brave Shine. (It's from the anime fate/stay night. And i really love it, especially the sheet that's made by Animenz, ITS EPIC!!)

I laid my fingers on the keys and took a deep breath. Closing my eyes, my fingers started to dance on the keys. Remembering every move inside my head. Changing my surrounding into a dream. A tear slid down from my eyes as I wonder how I wished to stay here forever. I ignored everything and that made me didn't realize the crowd that was watching me.

Ray's POV

I was sleeping when I heard the beautiful song. I woke up to see everybody else was waking up too due to the same reason as mine, the song. "Who's playing it? It's so beautiful!!" A kid asked the others. "I don't know, let's check it out!" Another kid replied. So we all went out our shared bedroom and saw that the other kids from another bedroom also went out of their rooms. So then we all decided to check it together without making any noise.

We arrived at the music room, well I thought there's no one used this room and I guessed I was wrong... We all gathered at the front door and Emma opened it. There we saw Irish was playing the piano. After a while, she finished her play and she let out a sigh. We clapped our hands in awe and excitement making her surprise. "Wh-what are you guys doing here!!" Irish looked surprised and embarassed, she's blushing. "We heard you playing and decided to check it out." I said, smirking. She looked cute when she blushed.

After that, a bunch of kids asked questions to her. Such as when did she learn it from and else. Irish replied every answer with a blush and small smile, scratching her nape showing that she's nervous. "Why don't we go for breakfast! I'm pretty sure you guys are hungry!" She said changing the topic in order to avoid any other questions, making the kids stopped asking.

Fortunately they agreed and went to the dining room. When everybody had left the room, Irish and I were the last person in the room. Irish was still sitting on the piano's chair so I approached her "I didn't know you can play." "Well now you know." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes then smirked "You should've seen your blushing face, it's cute!!" I teased her. She blushed deeper than before "Whatever.." then she pushed me to the door. "Pfftt... is someone embarassed??" "Shut upp!!" She blushed even deeper "Just go to the dining hall stupid!" She grabbed my wrist and led me to the dining room where everybody was.

I chuckled at her reaction and let myself be led by the girl in front of me. My eyes traveled to her hair then her ears, I could see her ears still red as ever, then my eyes continued to scanned the girl in front of me until it stopped on my wrist that was being held by her. My face got hotter and a little blush crept its way to my face unconciously. My heart beat got faster and somehow I felt nervous? But I also felt happy and excited. 'What is this feeling?' I asked myself. Then I was lost in my mind.

"Ay..Ray..RAY!!" I jumped in surprise as I came back to reality. In front of me, I saw a pair of heterochromic orbs looking straight to mine. "What?" I asked "You were daydreaming, we're here!" "Oh ye-yeah sorry." "Neh no big deal." She let go of my wrist and went to the desk. I felt a little sad. 'What's wrong with me?!' I thought when I realized what I was thinking.

Norman's POV

I was still shocked about the yesteday's matters. And obviously, I was scared as hell. But I tried to act as normal as I can so that Mama wouldn't be suspicious. I realized that we left the bunny there so probably Mama had discovered it. At least Irish's play calmed me down a little bit.

'I need to see Emma.' I thought as I made my way to the dining room while holding the kids. I saw Emma terrified expression that made me really worried. Actually we discussed about it last night, we, of course wanted to get out of this hell. I suggested that only I, Emma, Ray, and Irish to escape but Emma insisted to bring everybody. I didn't deny it tho, even though I know it's impossible, but she's Emma, she's not like me, she'll make everything impossible possible. That's why I like her...

I walked to where she was and whispered beside her "Act normal Emma, smile." She was confused by my words but still did it anyway.

AND BOOM!

------Thimeh Skiphe 😌👌-----

I asked Emma to meet me and so now we were the only one left in the room. I told Emma why we should act like nothing happened last night and she immediately understood. We discovered some clues like the range age of the shipment, the important part from our body which is the brain, and the due date of the shipment, which is 2 months. We decided to explore a little for our escape plan so I and Emma went near the fence and draw some plan on the dirt using stick.

-------
Sry this episode was rushed cuz i forgot the due date which is today :v