Chapter 2

3rd person's POV

After breakfast, we all gathered in a room to take the daily test. Everyone had the same test and same time to finish.

After a while, the alarm rang and we finished our daily test. Everyone was talking about it and some were bragging about it.

"Good job everybody, the result is.... Norman, Ray, Emma, and Irish got all of them right. Congratulation to the four of you guys." Emma cheered while everybody was whispering in awe and complimented them. "They are different from us" "Norman is a genius who has the best brain, and Ray, an intellect that can compete with Norman's brain, Emma has amazing athletic skills and her learning skills allow her to be close with the other 2. Then there's Irish, even though Irish is younger, she always got perfect scores! She is really genius!! I bet she can beat Norman!" One of them said. And they continued to whisper about those 4. "Yay Irish we got a perfect score!!" Emma said while trying to hug her, but the heterochromic girl stopped her from doing so. The girl only rolled her eyes and stood up, about to leave. "No fun..." Emma pouted. "Whatever." She sighed..

Before Irish left, Don challenged Norman to play tag.

"Irish let's join!!"

"No thx."

"PLEASEEEEE!" Emma begged.

When the others were watching them, they started to join Emma at pursuing Irish to join.

Surely Irish got annoyed and finally agreed. Everybody cheered cause this was the first time she joined them to play after so long.

Then everybody gathered at the field, Norman's the IT and well, Ray didn't join. The game started then everybody immediately ran to the forest. Norman looked at Ray, to see his signal. Ray looked at his pocket watch and looked back at Norman, signaling him that he could start finding the others while Ray went back reading his book.

Norman caught almost everybody except Emma and Irish. When Norman caught Don and Conny, he saw footprints and he knew, those were belonged to Emma. He followed the footprints and found Emma, she was running. Then Emma sunddenly jumped off a cliff and landed safely on the other side of it. Norman smiled then tried to catch up with her. In the end Emma got caught cause of her too nice personality. And now Norman was looking for Irish.

Irish's POV

'Ugh, this is pointless. I should've prepared the escape plan not playing childish game such as this.' I mentally face palmed myself while running quietly inside the forest 'I think he has caught all of them' then a plan came to my head. I smirked and ran the opposite way from where I was running.

I reached the field where everyone gathered. "Irish!! Did Norman catch you?" I shaked my head "No he hasn't caught me yet."

"Then why are you here?" Said one of them. "To trick Norman. Is that right?" The boy under the tree asked me then looked straight to my eyes. I nodded my head "Yes indeed, you are good at observing as always, Ray." I closed my eyes then sighed while smiling. "You're overstimating me, Irish."  A small smirk appeared on his face. After hearing that, everybody gasped in awe and some of them were confused.

Norman's POV

'Where the hell is she, ugh I can't read her movements like the others. Wait, don't tell me!' I face palmed myself then I ran back to the way where the field's located.

When I reached the field I saw everybody but I didn't see Irish which made me confused, I thought she was here. I immediately went to Ray and asked him "How much time do I have left?" "2 minutes, wait no actually less than 1 minute." He said while checking his pocket watch. "Where the hell is she!!" I said while panting after running everywhere inside the forest. I saw everybody giggling whic made me confused. "Yap, your time is up!" Said Ray.

Then suddenly someone jumped from the tree where Ray was sitting, in front of me. A head covered with white hair, belonged to a girl appeared in front of me. "You lost, Norman." The girl said while smirking. My white silverish eyes widened in surprise then I sighed and smiled "I guess you're right." The other children stared in awe and some clapped their hands. "Since the game is finished, I'll take my leave." The heterochromic eyed girl said as she closed her eyes while bowing a little.

When she was about to leave, Emma tackled her. "No you're not leaving!!"

"Ugh! Get off of me Emma. Ray, Norman help me!!" The white haired girl said while pushing Emma's head away from her. "No thx!" I and Ray shouted back in unison.

Everybody laughed at the scene in front of their eyes. I and Ray smiled then chuckled. "Emma! WATCH OUT THERE'S A HUGE SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER!" Suddenly, Irish eyes widened in surprise and pointed at Emma's right shoulder. Emma then jumped in surprise and started to hit her right shoulder in panic. "Wh-what whe-where!!!!!" Ray stood up and approached her "She tricked you, idiot." "WHATTT!" She immediately turned her head back and saw Irish was gone.

The other children laughed including me, some even holding their stomachs cause they couldn't handle their laughs. "Why don't we search for her, she went to the forest!" I suggested. Everybody then nodded their head in agreement. They started to searched everywhere for Irish including Ray.

Ray's POV

I was following my 2 best friends in front of me, searching for Irish. Then after a while, they got distracted by the fence, the fence that Mama said protected us from dangers which obviously a lie cause I know everything. They talked about the fence and I said to them that it was a lie. Well I explained to them that there's no danger with a 'common' and 'understandable' reason.

Then suddenly we saw a figure walking outside the fence, it was Irish.  Emma called her name which made Irish surprised and looked at our direction. We waved our hand and so Irish started to run in panic. Seeing that she's running away from us, I immediately jumped off the fence and ran to the direction where she ran off to.

I ignored my best friends when they called my name and continued to run. After a while, I saw her standing in front of the wall staring at it. I decided to approach her.

-----
Sorry I found some mistakes in chapt 1 so I fixed it, with the help of my friend ❤