HyunIn - Bad Guy II

"Is it that bad? I mean, he could've sent you straight here in our house, Jeongin" the younger boy's mom was worried for what happened to Jeongin.

"He's a good guy, mom and he deosn't know where I live so he took me to his house and his mom took care of me. Plus, I'm here now. I'm okay. No need to take me to the hospital. All my wounds are okay now. They helped me clean it up" Jeongin explained and his mom just nodded and hugged him once again.

When he got himself inside his room, he took a deep breath and he threw his body on the bed. This is his first time lying to his mom in this kind of situation. He was scared that his mom might notice that he's been making stories. Of course Hyunjin will bring him to his house, knowing he was bitten by a vampire and Jeongin's mom won't even believe him if he tell the truth. So instead of blabbing about what happened, he just decided to shut his mouth and keep it to himself.

When he was about to move, the bandage around his wrist got his attention. He didn't know he could do this to a person. I mean, he knows no one will take a risk like that.

He took off the bandage that is covering his wrist and he saw his veiny hands, it looks weird because the bite was so deep and it is a little bit swollen. But Hyunjin's mom said to always clean it up to avoid infection but in two to three days, it will be okay.

Another day came and Jeongin was now ready to go to school. He doesn't know why his feelings changed, at first he doesn't even want to go to school alone, but now he cannot even deny that he wants to see Hyunjin.

"I have to go, mom" Jeongin said and his mom suddenly grabbed her keys.

"I'll drive you there since it's my off" his mom said and he just happily hopped inside the car.

The ride to his school was silent. Jeongin is still feeling guilty for lying to his mom. But he can't help it. He just can't say that he has a vampire friend. He was too afraid that his mom might send him to another school. He was getting used to the school now and he can't just leave Hyunjin alone. Now that he wants to help the guy.

"We're here. Promise me that you'll take good care of yourself. I don't want you to go home late again" he just hugged his mom and he stepped outside waving goodbye to his mom.

As soon as he reached their classroom, he already saw Hyunjin. He was a bit paler than his usual color and he seems so shocked to see Jeongin, standing in front of the room. The younger was taken aback when Hyunjin rushed outside not even looking at the boy.

What's his problem?

The boy sat in his usual place and decided to just ignore Hyunjin. Maybe he feels a little sick and he wants to be alone? Jeongin doesn't have any idea what just happened.

Wait, does vampires even get sick? Is it? Is he trying to ignore me because of what I'm thinking?

Right when their professor came in, Jeongin rushed outside, running through the staircase heading to the rooftop. He doesn't know how but he just feels that Hyunjin was in there.

As soon as he reached the rooftop, he opened the door and Hyunjin suddenly appeared in front of Jeongin and attacked the younger boy's neck. Digging his fangs down Jeongin's flesh.

"H-hyunjin hyung~" the younger moaned. His knees were trembling and he can't help but to fall in Hyunjin's arms.

"Jeongin I-I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I tried to avoid you but, I didn't keep my promise. Jeongin please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry" Hyunjin was in panicked tone. He looks like he's gonna cry, not knowing what to do.