ChangLix - Bad Temper

"My mom said you have something to tell me, Mrs. Seo"

"Felix, son. Thank you for coming all the way here. I have a favor to ask, I hope you're not busy?"

Felix felt happy that finally, after a year, Mrs. Seo asked for help. He was ashamed to himself for accepting a help from her mom's friend when he had an accident and it was for free so he's really looking forward to do any task Mrs. Seo will give him.

"Of course, Mrs. Seo. I will do anything" Felix answered and Mrs. Seo smiled warmly.

"You know, my son, Changbin. You never got the chance to hangout with him ever since you met me. My son isn't really a type to socialize with people so he doesn't know how to express his feelings. He has a bad temper and he doesn't know how to handle his anger. So instead of sending him to school, we decided to teach him indoors, without a classmate or someone he can harm. But since it was your winter vacation, I will ask you to take care of him. It's not a big problem since all you have to do is to clean his room and to cook for him. It is okay to you, right? Don't worry I'll send the payment through your card and I will seperate it for your mom so that you don't need to give your money to her. You know that I really love your mom and she's a good sister to me. And! I am not taking no for an answer. I've already decided" Felix eyes widened. He didn't expect that there is a payment on this.

"B-but Mrs. Seo it's fine. You don't have to pay me" when he said that, Mrs. Seo gave him a glare so he shook his head. "Okay Mrs. Seo I got it"

"I really hope you can help him, Felix. Our son is a very good boy but his temper isn't helping him. He keeps on destroying things whenever he gets mad or annoyed. I hired you because I trust you. I can't always look out for him because I also have responsibilities except for being a mom. I have loads of work, you know that" Mrs. Seo said to Felix who is now sitting across him.

"I know, Mrs. Seo and I will help you. This is my payment to you for being kind to my family. Don't worry, I'll do my best to teach new things to your son" Felix smiled to Mrs. Seo and the woman held his hand.

"I'm sorry I know this is too much for you. I know this is going to be hard. I apologize for asking too much favor. I promise that whenever you have a problem, I'm always here to help you" as Mrs. Seo said that, she stood up and took something out of her bag. "I prepared this so that you'll have a guide. You will see here the time and what he has to eat. Changbin is stubborn and he's picky so I made a list that you can easily cook. He won't go out of his room so I have a spare key for you. After you gave him his food, arrange his books and put it back to his shelf. He has a black notebook there with a song lyrics, I suggest you put that in his desk where he can see it easily, or else he have to look for it in his shelf and you don't want to see him ripping all of those books. Got it?"

Felix nodded and he smiled warmly to Mrs. Seo.

"I have to leave"

As Mrs. Seo left the house, Felix read the list that the older gave him.

8:00 am : You have to wake him up. Unlock the door and slowly go to him and talk to him in a soft way.

8:30 am : Breakfast

9:30 am : He needs a bath so you might want to ready his warm water in the tub.

12:00 pm : Before giving him his lunch, make sure you knock and he knows you're going inside. He's probably making a song and you don't want to startle him.

2:00 pm : In this time, I go to see if he's sleeping and if he's not, you can talk to him or maybe ask him if he wants to do anything. Be careful on asking things, sometimes he gets frustrated over a question and he will ask you to leave. He may be shouting at you or he will say it in a different tone. You have to be extra careful once he changed his tone. He can hurt you but that's rare these days