HyunSung - Expectedly unexpected

"See you saturday, Hyunjin" it was Jisung, who is now leading Hyunjin on his way out of the condominium unit.

"I'll go now, Ji" Hyunjin replied but Jisung chased him. "What?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked but Hyunjin just leaned onto the wall, smiling while scanning Jisung's body.

The smaller was only wearing his buttoned down shirt and Hyunjin couldn't help but to admire Jisung's physique and on how he suits the shirt so well—which is very sexy and seductive. However, Jisung was fast to hide his legs as he felt shy and now he couldn't control his blush.

Hyunjin then immediately ran upstairs just to give Jisung a peck on his lips. "Damn you're so clingy in the morning"

"I know you love it" Jisung replied and tip-toed to give the taller one last kiss before he leaves.

"See you on saturday" Hyunjin then left and Jisung closed the door behind him.

After that day, Jisung was excited for the weekend to come by. He couldn't take Hyunjin off of his head and his friends are actually confused as to why Jisung is acting so strange that he's not even listening to his friends and other co-workers.

"Earth to Han Jisung? We were talking about something important and your mind is all over the universe again" Seungmin made sure his voice was loud but not to the point like he was yelling.

Jisung then got back to reality and he realized what he has been thinking all day. "I'm sorry for zoning out. Can we have a break? I'm losing focus and I don't think I can even pick up on what we're talking about"

"Okay let's have a thirty minute break. You may go out and I'll have a word with Jisung" their leader suddenly stated and Jisung sighed.

"I'll just grab some coffee. Who's coming with me?" Seungmin asked and Felix raised his arms in excitement. "Ji you want coffee?"

"Uh yes please. You're a life saver" Jisung replied and both of his friends left their office together with their other co-workers.

He's now left with their leader Lee Minho, who happens to be one of his bestfriends too, but they're inside the office so he can't just casually talk to their boss in front of everyone.

"It's so unusual of you to lose focus on work, mind if I ask what's going on inside your head?" Minho asked and Jisung raised his head to look at his friend. "We're alone. We can talk about it"

"It's just Hyunjin and all. I don't want to tell Seungmin and Felix about this because they'll just worry. Plus, it's my choice to have that kind of set up. It's not like he forced me" Jisung replied and immediately, Minho got what he wanted to know.

"You like him, right? Doesn't it mean that you're forced into whatever he can only give because you don't want to lose him? Seung and Felix for sure will tell you to stop that because you might get hurt. Are you ready to get hurt?" when Minho asked that, Jisung shook his head. "You know what? Enjoy it while you can and stop if you have to. No thoughts, no hesitations, and no other options. There's nothing to end anyways since you're letting that man treat you like nothing"

"I don't really know what got into me. Last thing I remembered, I want someone who can love me like how I love them, but unfortunately I got stuck. I can't even stop thinking about him. It's like I swallowed my pride just to stay with the person I know who cannot give me anything. Maybe I just like him so much" their leader actually felt bad that Jisung was settling with this kind of relationship.