HyunIn - Bad Guy

It was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were singing, the wind is cold but the sun is up and it's really nice to go out but Jeongin is in the bus, scared to even move. He's not used to taking bus to go to school since his mom keeps on driving him there but everything changed when they got to move and he has to transfer schools. His mom got busy with work and now he needs to overcome his fear. Since he doesn't know anyone in their new place and in his new school.

The bus stops in front of his school and he jogged down, carrying his bag in his left hand. He walked inside, looking at his schedule to see where he should go first.

While walking, he bumped into someone. Taller, slightly thin, red lips and red eyes!? No it can't be. Is that a lens? He can't put red lenses in his eyes while in school. Jeongin thought of himself.

He rubbed his eyes to check if he's right but his eyes were already brown and he thought that maybe he got dizzy and he saw red instead of brown.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" the taller guy asked him and adjusted his hands to pull him up. That's weird, it's not even cold yet his hands were freezing.

"Y-yeah I'm fine but can you tell me where this room is? I'm new here" Jeongin asked and scratched the back of his neck because he was too shy to even ask but he have to or else he'll be late.

"Follow me" the taller guy strictly said and they walked through the crowd.

While walking, Jeongin noticed how cold the guy were. I mean, the atmosphere is so cold compare to what he felt awhile ago and when he adjusted his hands to help Jeongin, his hands were freezing cold and-

"This is your room" the guy said and Jeongin bowed at him..

"Thank you for helping

"It's nothing"

With that, the guy left without even saying his name so Jeongin brushed it off and he just stepped inside the room and sat on the nearest chair he could reach.

As soon as the bell rang, Jeongin sat properly, looking at the students come inside their classroom and there he saw, the guy who helped him find his classroom was coming inside too, sitting at the back.

"Goodmorning everyone" the professor came in and he saw Jeongin and smiled warmly. "Before I start with our new lesson, I would like you all to meet your new classmate. He came here all the way from Busan. Kindly introduce yourself to your new classmates, Jeongin"

Jeongin stood up, so shy to talk but then he saw the guy who helped him, waiting for him to speak. "Hi everyone, I'm Yang Jeongin and I'm from Busan. I'm 17 years old and I hope you all take good care of me"

He sat down clenching his bag in fear. He's nervous as if someone will stab him to death.

"He doesn't look like a 17 year old. He looks 5 "

"Yeah. How does someone look that cute wearing a highschool uniform "

The bell rang, signaling that it was lunch time, so Jeongin gathered his things and stood up. He was now walking at the right side of the corridor when he saw the guy who helped him, walking straight on his way while rummaging through his bag. Jeongin stopped and they bumped to each other once again.

"I'm sorry-"

"I apologize for doing this but please help me" the guy cut Jeongin off and he suddenly grabbed the boy and sniffed his neck.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Jeongin panicked.

Jeongin looked around and good thing no one is in the rooms right now, knowing it is lunch time and everyone is in the cafeteria. But one thing that made Jeongin's heart beat like crazy is when he saw the guy's eyes, shining red and his lips with an obvious fangs that are waving in front of his eyes. The guy fainted and Jeongin doesn't know what to do.