ChangJin - Teaser

"Hyunjin we're going out. Are you coming?" it was Minho who suddenly peeped inside the taller's room.

"I don't think I'll go out for today, hyung. I have to finish this canvas I started" he replied and smiled warmly towards the older.

"Okay. Make sure to eat while we're out. Don't overwork yourself, alright?"
"Yes hyung"
"Changbin will stay here too. Don't forget to invite him over to eat. He must be sleeping"
"I will, don't worry. Take care hyung"
"You too"

The moment Minho stepped outside, Hyunjin stood up to lock the door, but before he could do it, the knob outside suddenly turned and Changbin who was half asleep, walked inside. Hyunjin followed where the older would go and he was surprised when Changbin laid his body down on his bed.

"Hey what are you doing? I just changed my sheet!" he was trying to pull Changbin away from his neatly folded blankets but the older just pulled him in, causing him to fall down on the older's chest.

"I'm sleepy and you know I can't sleep without you. This is a great opportunity for us since the others left" he whispered and Hyunjin just slapped his chest while blushing. "What? Isn't it true? I didn't go with them because of you"

"Shut up and let me go. I have to finish my work. You can sleep here, but don't bother me"
"Hwang Hyunjin"
"What?"
"Why can't I date you?"
"I told you. I don't want to"
"But why? I'm serious about you"
"You are not. You are a big teaser, hyung. I am not going to fall for that"
"Do you really think that everything that I do and show you was all for a joke? I really like you, Hyunjin"

Silence suddenly fell between them. Hyunjin was confused, but Changbin was always hard to believe in. He would always play around with Hyunjin's feelings, or atleast that's what the younger feels.

"Hyung I think you should leave. I still have to finish my work. I don't have time for anything silly right now" Changbin then accepted his defeat and he slowly let go of Hyunjin's body.

"Do you really not see me like that?" he asked, but silence was the only thing the younger could give. He then picked up his body and stepped outside Hyunjin's room with a sigh.

On the other hand, Hyunjin followed Changbin's way outside with a hint of sadness brimming on his heart.

-

A day passed and Hyunjin decided to go out to buy himself some new materials. He didn't notice yesterday that some of his things were almost finished and he needed a new ones immediately.

As soon as he got out of his room, he heard some shuffles in the kitchen and he followed the sound to also tell the others he would leave for a second.

To his surprise, he heard Changbin's chuckles and he poked his head out to have a peak on what the older is doing and why does he sound like he's having so much fun.

As soon as his eyes averted to Changbin's spot, his heart sank when he saw the older playing with Felix. They were baking and they were throwing flour towards each other. He didn't know what to feel because yesterday, Changbin was almost begging for him to do something with what he feels and now he's busy flirting with Felix.

He would accept it if it's someone else, but with Felix? Their other friend? The conversation they had yesterday were all insincere and he knew it. For the thousand time, he got fooled again.

"Hyunjin? You're going out?" it was Felix. "Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm in need of new materials for my canvas" he replied, not giving them a glance. He just straight up walked towards his shoes and easily slipped his foot inside.