Chapter 1 - New Neighbours?

Hi everyone!

This our first book we've written on wattpad so it might not be very good. My friend and I will be writing this book so you may notice two different writing styles and we will try and update as much as we can.

thank you

xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Charlotte's POV

I'm Charlotte, Charlotte Harriet Higgins. You may be thinking 'Higgins' what kind of name is that? yeah l know it's weird and that's the reason l get bullied at school. I'm an average 17 year old girl from London, who goes to school, has a few friends and spends her friday nights on the sofa, so there's nothing interesting about me other than the fact that l live with my foster parents and my parents gave me up for adoption when l was born. To be honest, I'm glad they did that, or else l wouldn't be living with the people l am today: my mum Paula and my dad David. My dad runs his own architecting business and my mum is a maths professor at a university, so we are quite well off.

My life is pretty boring but the two people that make my life interesting are my two best friends: Tyler Oakley and Grace Helbig. Tyler is one of the boys from the school football team and Grace shes the co-head cheerleader for the school team. I honestly dont know how they let me be friends with them and they're not like the typical jocks and cheerleader, who are snobby or mock and bully others just because they're popular and rich.

That's enough about me and to what's happening now. It's a thursday (one more day till friday, so I do my little 'happy dance') and as l make my way to my closet to grab some shorts and hoodie, l notice a moving truck outside the next door neighbour's front garden. Since when was someone moving in? As l was about to move away and go and get ready for school, l see five guys - five rather cute guys - make their way out of the house. There was one with a snapback. one with a quiff, one with curly hair, a blonde one and one who had his hair to the side, and for a second the curly haired guy turned and made eye contact with me and suddenly went pale. Is it me or is this weird and why do they look so familiar? I need to tell Grace and Tyler this once l get to school. I do my hair in a messy bun, wear my clothes, put on some accessories and head outside to get Starbucks before l go to school.

Once l get to school, I see Grace and Tyler running towards me.

"OMG Lottie!! Have you heard the news?!?!? One Direction have moved into a new house in London and are working on their new album!"

"Well hi to you too Grace and no l haven't heard anything of this band you're addicted to. l've got some good news for you two though! Five new cute guys are moving next door and before you say anything...Grace you are not hooking up with them straight away and Tyler hand off! Please do not go and embarrass me and scare them off when you guys come over for a sleepover and movie night tomorrow!" Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Grace is addicted to these boys in a boyband called One Direction or something and she can be hard to keep away from boys and Tyler, well he's gay.

With that being said, l bid Tyler and Grace farewell and head to the class that l enjoy the most and the only place that l can be who l want to be. I head to my art class.

A/N

thank you all for reading the first chapter. It's a bit boring but some of the things later on will be related to the things said now.

My friend and l have a COMPETITION for you guys! We would like you gus to make a cover for the book and DM it to us on instagram. the WINNER will get a follow on instagram, a follow on wattpad, a shout out on wattpad and their cover will be use. 2ND PLACE will get a follow on instagram, a follow on wattpad, a shout out on wattpad and 3RD PLACE will get a follow on instagram and a shoutout on wattpad.

Thanx for reading

~ A xx