Vacation Sucks!...Wait, a Hot Lifeguard? (1)

Start from the beginning

"Bring some nice dresses just in case then and do hurry your father and I planned on getting there before dark."

"Fine." I ran back to my room and put in three nice dresses and two pairs of heels. If I was going to bring dresses then I'd surely have to bring my eyeliner. That's the only thing I needed to make everything look nice. I also brought my mini flat iron to straighten my wavy hair. 

I pushed the suitcase off my bed and it landed on the floor with a thump. I took out the handle and rolled it down the hallway and down the stairs.

"Finally you're ready," Jordan smirked. 

"Jordan, you're testing my patience today. Now, put this in the car for me while I go get some Capri sun and some chips for the ride over there."

"Who do you think I am?"

"Just take it!" I shouted.

"Mom, she's being demanding!"

"Dad can you tell Jordan to be a gentleman and take my suitcase to the car."

"Both of you stop arguing!" Dad huffed. "I'll take your things to the car. Jordan, get your little brother in the car seat."

My brother took my little brother Adrian to the car. I on the other hand went and got some Cheetos and a Capri Sun. "I want you to know that this vacation is going to be better than the last. I promise your father won't do anything stupid like that again."

"Okay, mom. If you say so." I patted my pockets to make sure I had both my cell phone and my iPod.

The car ride from Chicago to Wisconsin Dells is three and half hours if there's traffic and the ride over there went well except for when the radio station changed to country and we all got uncomfortable from sitting for so long. My little brother started crying uncontrollably about halfway there and that was the moment the ac stopped working. The icing on the cake was when on the cars' only tv our mother put on Boohbah to get Adrian to stop crying.

"Dad, I thought you said you got that fixed," I whined. The forecast said it was 98 degrees outside and we were riding in a car with no ac. You would be whining too. "I did, I don't understand how it just stopped working."

"Well, maybe the mechanic ripped you off!" Jordan argued..

"Please, Jordan, don't start arguing with your father." Mom sighed and patted Dad's shoulder. "But mom it's true. How the hell do you pay over $600 dollars to fix the ac just to have it break down at a time like this?"

This should have been the first sign that this family vacation was going to suck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kid's we're here!" Dad and mom said in unison.

"Finally." Both Jordan and I said together.

I opened the door as quickly as I could and ran into the hotel. Once that burst of cold air hit me I felt relieved to be at the hotel. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...meaning there weren't statues of wolves everywhere or weird wolf crap. It looked more like a huge gigantic cabin. The outside looked like it was made of logs but overall I thought it made it look pretty cool.

The lobby had chairs and a big clock with two tiki-looking statues beside it. "Hi, I'm here for check-in." my mom said cheerfully.

"Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes."

Your name please."

"Judy Green." The receptionist typed in my mother's name and then printed our paperwork.