CHAPTER 20: DO YOU LIKE ME?

Începe de la început

"Tae, that was before! I don't even do that anymore," he admitted.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," Taehyung smirked, with an evil playful glint in his gaze.

"Oh c'mon, as if it would make you less of a person. If you will accept me, why not? I'll do the same."

"Tae, I'll go shower since we're going out today," he became so embarrassed that he went up the stairs.

Hoseok nudged Taehyung, "I really can't believe that you're a human too. Since you are now, I feel like I could connect to you even more." he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"When I saw your wolf form, I wondered what it's like when you're human. I also wondered what goes on in your mind."

"Hoseok, all those times, I enjoyed being your company. You were so caring towards me, when Jungkook's gone, you'd always be here, arms extended, welcoming a fun day with you." Taehyung smiled softly at him.

When he turned human, Jungkook started acting differently. His eyes are always on predatory mode, and his voice, no longer sweet and calming but dominating and sensual.

With all these traits he noticed, the man that he knew has faded, not entirely but enough to make him different.

He was quite taken aback and he didn't want to admit that it makes his heart go haywire, even his mind as Jungkook would mostly fill in his thoughts.

He chuckled, "well, we could still have fun y'know. And with me being your company, I'd say that it wasn't a problem at all."

"Want to hang out sometime with me?" He added.

Before Taehyung could respond, Jungkook called his name from their room.

"It seems like I have to go," he rushed upstairs to see why he was called.

He arrived at the room to see Jungkook dressed up, "Tae, get dressed now."

He stopped for a while, analysing Jungkook's outfit, a gold chain necklace, black bomber jacket, white shirt, tight leather pants, black boots and the cherry on top of his outfit was his tousled dark hair.

Jungkook noticed the hybrid checking him out and he smirked, "or do you want me to dress you instead?"

Taehyung crosses his arms and snapped while circling around Jungkook, "Jeon Jungkook, 21 years old, a mafia boss, wanting to dress a grown ass man who is perfectly capable of doing so. Tell me, you don't have anything better to do?"

He chuckled at the hybrid's remark, "if I told you, you sure would be on your knees right now."

"Fuck you," he spat.

"Don't worry babe, we'll do it later," he teasingly winked.

He released a middle finger and walked away to get ready, as soon as he got in the restroom, he shut the door behind him.

For some reason, he felt giddy when Jungkook showed his teasing nature, and he grinned to himself, whilst covering half of his face with his hands.

But then the realisation hit him and he thought, 'this is Jeon Jungkook.'

He denied to himself that his heart picks up on whatever Jungkook would do.