{72} Jeon Jeongguk

Start from the beginning

"You're here."  Jungkook smiled as soon as he noticed your precense. You smiled back at him and walked towards the edge of the bed.  "Of course I am. I told you I'd come visit you every Wednesday."

His eyes seemed to twinkle a little at your words. He reached a hand up and made a grabby hand. You smiled and reached your hand up as well to let him hold your hand as you sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"So,"  You started.  "Is it boring?"

Jungkook made a humming like sound as he played with your fingers.  "Very. Before I got moved to this room I had a roommate. He was nice to talk with but now that I'm all alone everything seems so dull and the time moves so slow."

"I'm sorry to hear that Kookie."  You pouted.

"No no, it's okay. It's my own fault I'm stuck in here now."  He lightly chuckled.

"Still. It sounds so horrible."

"You get used to it pretty easily though. At least I don't have a creepy nurse who wants to poke my eyes out and use them as decoration."

"You really need to stop watching those movies, they take over your brain."  You chuckled.  "But yeah, Misun is nice."

"Other than her I don't really talk to anyone. She always brings me stuff to do though. Last time I got a cardgame, and the time before that she gave me a coloring book. Oh! And last week she got me something cool!"

He let go of your hand and leaned towards his nightstand, opening the cabinet and getting something out.

"A polaroid camera!"  He happily said, a huge smile covering his face. You smiled as well as you looked at the baby blue object.  "The color is so cute!"

"Mhm!"  Jungkook hummed, before grabbing your hand again. He slightly tugged at your hand.  "We should take a picture together. I want to be able to look at you when I miss you"

Your heart swelled at his words. You hated how you could only see him on Wednesdays. You whished you could visit him everyday, but you knew you couldn't. You were too busy with your work, and you also had many responsibilities besides that. It didn't help that this hospital was an hour away as well.

You forced yourself to push the thought away, not wanting to ruin your time together, and smiled up at him.  "Sure!"

You stood up and moved towards him while Jungkook held the camera in front of you both. You smiled sweetely at the camera and waited for him to click the button so it would make a picuture.

But he never did.

You frowned and looked at him, seeing him pout.

"What's wrong?"  You asked as your smile falthered. He shook his head and moved the camera down.  "I don't want to take the picture like this."  He pouted.

"Well how you want to take it then?"

As soon as he heard you say those words he quickly kicked the soft blanket off, gently pulling you towards him, giving you no other choice than to get on the bed beside him.

"Kook what are you-"

He shut you up with a quick peck on your lips. He leaned forward and grabbed the blanket, pulling it over the both of you. He smiled and got comfortable before patting his chest a few times.

You chuckled and rest your head on his shoulder as Jungkook held the polaroid camera up. You smiled at the camera and waited for him to take the picture, which this time, he did.

The flash of the camera blinded you for a moment, but you gained your sight back rather quickly. Jungkook smiled widely as he grabbed the picture and waved it around a little to get the picture to appear more quickly.