Chapter One

Chapter One:

"I'm up mom leave me be."

Aria sighed.

" Ar you do realize it is Monday right?" her mother replied back.

"Yes I do mom" -

"Ok just making sure"

I was getting dressed and ready for school like any other Monday. I really didn't like Monday's because it was the day that meant the weekend was over. I put on my black toms, skinny light blue jeans, a hot pink top that had lace on the bottom, with my black leather jacket, and a black necklace that had a heart. The only thing I liked about Mondays was I got to see my best friend Haley. I only have this year left, and then I will be out of high school for the most part anyway.

"See you mom I'm going to school." as I walked out of the door, and into my car.

Once I got to the school, I saw Haley waiting for me by the parking lot. I, parked, and got out.

"Hey Aria! How was your weekend" Haley said, as they walked into the school.

"It was good, I finished reading Speak. How was yours?" I replied, while quickly getting my books from my locker.

"Wait you finished that already? Mine was good," Haley said, I then scoffed, "I hate how we have American History first."

They both nodded in agreement as they entered Mrs. Ostrove's the classroom. They both sat in the back.

. . . . .

"Gosh I hate this class! Mrs. Ostrove is so annoying! I mean my goodness she needs to learn to teach for the modern times." I complained quietly to Haley.

"Well you know we have to have this class to graduate" Haley said, but she sounded like she was agreeing with me. I had always agreed with her since Kindergarten.

"Mrs. Ostrove can I go to the bathroom" a boy says, standing up, and putting his palms together, as if he had to go bad.

She lets him go, accidently forgetting to assign a pass.

We all pretty much ignored her, the rest of the lecture.

"So what did you do over the weekend Haley?" I whispered behind a book.

"What did you do?" Haley said, completely ignoring my question.

"Hey ladies are you talking about me" Clay says, his tone cockier than ever. I didn't know he was sitting right by me.

"Ha ha Clay, you wish" I said, while rolling my eyes.

"Oh I do you know it." - Clay said, wriggling his eyebrows. Suddenly the bell rang. THANK GOODNESS!

"You all are dismissed class is over" Mrs. Ostrove said, but everyone had probably left before she could finish her sentence.

I stood up, and before leaving class, and gave Clay a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.(we are pals) He hugged me back, and then Clay, Haley, and me walked out of class and into the hallway.

I sat down at a round table and Clay sat in front of me and Haley sat right by me. We all

ate and talked all during lunch. Then we all finished eating and walked outside to Clay's car.

"Clay can I drive please," Haley said as she gave him puppy dog eyes and she frowned her mouth in away that he couldn't say no to.

"Nnnn ugh yes you can," He sighed

She seems to love how she can get Clay to do anything she asked because he can't say no to her.

I don't know why he can't tell her no but it's good for me. Since I am always with her.

Clay tossed her his keys and I caught them. I looked down at the keys and noticed he still has the key chain she gave me when we were like 5 years old. We all three went to the zoo in kindergarten.

And she got it for him then because he saw it and liked so she got it for him. I pointed it out to Clay, with the look in my eye like oh I got you now.

He nodded he put his finger over his mouth.

Well I am going to go home because I don't want to be in the car with Haley driving I said as I waved.

I got into my car and I decided to go to the library to find a new book to read. I got there and it was basically empty. YES! I thought to myself. I walked in and I looked in the area where they have new books. I found one that looked interesting and then went to the coffee shop in the library. I was deep into my book while drinking my coffee when all of a sudden I heard this guy ask me if he could take the chair next to me. I looked up and was about to snotty, but then I saw his eyes. Ugh yes you can. Oh my gosh why did I just say yes? I thought to myself.

He then said thank you ???

Aria my name is Aria I said while reached my hand out shake his while I still had my coffee in my hands not realizing I poured coffee all over him while looking in his eyes.

Ugh Aria he said while pointing to his shirt.

Oh my gosh I am so so sorry mr. I said

My name is Ezra. He said

I am sorry Ezra. I will pay for it to get cleaned and pay for a new shirt.

You don't have to Aria really it was just an honest mistake.

Well here is my number if you change you mind call or text me. I said as I handed him a piece of paper with my number and name on it. I need to go sorry.

I walked out of the library forgetting the book I was reading at the library.

Ezra looked down at the table and then realized she left her book looked up to tell her and she was gone.

Well I guess I have another reason to talk to the beautiful girl who is named Aria.