Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

  "I'm sorry for hurting your head." I apologized again. I could feel him laugh against my shoulder. "Yoongi, I remember. It's like you hit my head into memory lane." He laughed. "So many flashbacks.. So many.. memories.."

  I smiled at him. "You do remember?"

  He sat there for a minute as we looked at each other. He looked dazed, and he slowly looked away from me, staring at the floor. "What.." He smiled his bunny smile. I shook my head as he looked like he was confused.

  "What is it?" I asked him.

  He kept smiling. "Yoongi~" He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me.
What's up with this guy? He has mixed emotions..

  My lips curved up as he lifted me up and sat me on his lap. "I'm so sorry." He said as I hugged him back. "For what?" I asked.

  "Before I left, you told me to be careful.." He held onto me tighter. "I did the opposite."

  I laughed and shook my head. "It wasn't even your fault. Do you remember where you went when you got into the accident?" I asked him.

  He nodded. "Jimin's birthday. I woke you up to get money and then I took Jimin out to eat."

  "Okay.." I nodded. "Where does Jay come into the whole thing?" I questioned, Jay's name rolling off my tongue bitterly. I had been wondering how and why Jay was even near Jungkook during the time, but I didn't ask Jungkook because I knew that he didn't know.

  Jungkook leaned back to look at me. "Jay.. He's the one I tripped over, right?" He asked.

  I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

  "Well.. I had a dream a while back. I was still getting my memory- slowly but surely- and I remember tripping over someone's foot." He told me. "It was Jay's. Not Jiminie's."

  I wanted to strangle Jay. So bad. Park had told me that he hated Jay, but he never told me why. I swear I could kill him sometimes.

  "I was trying to get away from Jay." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Jimin was too. I don't think Jimin likes Jay." He laughed lightly.

  I tilted my head. "Why couldn't you get away from him, Jeon?" I squinted my eyes at him.

  "Um- I think he held me back." He said, but it sounded more like he was questioning it. I wrapped my arms around Jeon to hug him.  Screw Jay. He's the reason for all of this.

"If you were trying to run away from me, I'd want to hold you back too, Jeon." I nuzzled into his neck. "Speaking of.. why have you been ignoring everyone today? What happened?"

  "Oh.." He sounded small. "The contract.. I.. felt like nobody liked me and I felt like the relationship was forced, so I stayed away. I- I tried to do some brain exercises and it helped me a lot, but it also confused me.." He said.

  "Confused you?" I ran my hand through his soft hair, wanting to make him relax.

  "Yeah.. The memories aren't in order." He told me. I leaned back to look at his face, seeing him biting his lip. "Like.. I can't tell if you like me or not. Some memories aren't good, but most of them are really great. I.. don't know."

  I pressed my lips into a thin line. "Jeon.. In the beginning, you and I had hard times, yes. But they were little things. Like how I gave you a small room or when I'd get mad because you'd make me look 'soft' in front of my workers." I laughed. "I do like you. Actually.. I sometimes think I like you too much." I admitted, letting my pride fade out of mind.

  My heart felt like someone was squeezing it tightly and I wasn't sure where to look at.

  "But.. You are soft, Yoongi." Jeon said.

  I rolled my eyes as he laughed at me. I ruffled his hair and then pushed it away from his forehead. "Only for you, though." I pressed my lips against his forehead and smiled.

  When I backed away from Jungkook, I tried to get off of his lap, away from his hold. He wouldn't let me go, so I just looked at him. His face was slightly red and he was looking down.

  "Are you gonna let me go?" I laughed.

  Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and shook his head. "Every time I'm near you, I remember things. I feel like there's not much to remember at this point, really." He told me.

  I nodded and leaned forward again.

  "Do you remember when you kissed me in my office?" I whispered into his ear. He paused for a moment and then looked up at me.

  "I remembered that weeks ago." He said. "But don't twist things, Yoongi. You kissed me." Jungkook held onto my thighs and pulled me closer to him- if that's even possible. "I bet you liked kissing me, didn't you?" He smirked.

  He bit his lip as he looked down at mine. My eyes widened at his sudden dominance.

  "We've has this conversation before, Jeon—"

  "I know. You're the Dom." He smiled up at me. "In your dreams." He leaned forward and suddenly sunk his teeth into my neck and bit down enough for me to feel it.

  Fuck.

Fuck you, Jeon. Teaser.

He pulled away slowly and smiled innocently up at me. For him to want to save his virginity, he sure does fucking suck at it.

I could take it right here right now.

  He says he wants to save his virginity until marriage. We're married. He also says he wants to love the person he loses his virginity to. But.. Jeon doesn't love me.

  Do I even love him?

~

School is over for me!!

Guess who gets to write more :))