"So, she's here too," Lance says.

"Yes. I called her here for the same reason as you. She flew in here at dusk yesterday. I've already told her the details which I shall promptly tell you about it, including Galsey's case."

Galsey clenches her fists and toes a bit. She takes a quick glance at Jules who reaches out to climb onto her lap and looks back at the Sire with hope.

The Sire gets up, "but first we must have lunch. They ought to get cold and I've made the dishes you all loved at your hostels back then."

"Lance!" Zahrra barges into the room in pajamas and with a wide grin she roars, "let's spar again!"

"You just woke up." Tamiko shrugs. "But Lance is here!" Zahr-ra whines.

"Let her try, she only woke up to strangle me to death," Lance remarks.

They laugh. The Sire serves them roasted chicken, duck breasts, and salads with boiled potato slices sprinkled with toppings. It is much like how he and the other teachers used to dine with all students at a large dining hall made with straw thatch. He should've known then that was meant to be short lived.

"Hi, Zahr-ra Vinayuddh, that's my name." she shakes hands with Galsey smiling gleefully, hard.

+-+^-^>-<+-+^-^>-<

The lunch is roasted chicken body with wide smiles made with ketchup on top of them.

"I become nauseous after I eat sweets, so I'd have chili paste instead." Lance says, reaching out to pick a bottle.

"Sure, but I stuffed ketchup up their butts too," the old sire hands him the chili paste bottle.

Lance winches at his calamity. Anyway, he'd force himself to throw up later if

[Change the topic of food] [add humor]

+-+^-^>-<+-+^-^>-<

They finish lunch and heads out of the cabin after a while. Sunrays beams through the deciduous brown forest dripping with water droplets from the rain. There's still some refreshing smell of soil, wet grass and mosses.

At a close distance, there's a large table and benches on opposite sides made from cleaved tree trunks with a sloping roof made from straw thatch. Lance gazes at the coziness of the environment even amidst the depts of a forest he doesn't know of in an unknown state. The table and benches are wet as the wind had swept the rain on them. Rudroneel waves his hand in a sweeping horizontal motion. The water on them falls off onto the soil underneath, seeping away to nearby grasses.

They seat themselves on the dry benches except Tamiko and Zahrra.

"I'll be taking my leave father," Tamiko says.

"Hey, spar with me first!" Zahr-ra objects.

"No, thank you. You'll win. Didn't you crush that boulder with your bare hands which I couldn't?"

"Hey, I'm not a brute!"

"You are." Tamiko glares at him. "I don't know how your soon to is gonna deal with you."

"Just fight me while they have a chat."

"

"Wait, what? I thought it would be Knox!"

"You should've listened properly when"

"She's more like a devil! She's scary!! I still get goosebumps when I see that wicked grin of hers." [change to something witty by Zahr-ra]

"Says the Fallen Angel of the Ganges."

Tamiko says to her father, "I'll come pick you up later, Sir." He nods. Tami bows and then teleports in an instant.