"If there is nothing to hide, then why are you avoiding eye contact with me?" she said and dragged her chair beside me "I know you so well Athi, don't try to act smart with me. You know what happens when you try to hide something from me." she said indicating about our childhood incident when I tried to hide that one of our classmates tried to tease me since I was shorter than most of them in our class. I didn't say to Riya because she would have kicked him if I said her. But she somehow found out and came to my house at night time and climbed the tree which is near to my bedroom window and started throwing small rocks on my closed window. I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly some sound came to which I woke up and saw here and there after switching on the lights but was unable to see anything. Everything was clear and there was no indication that some sound came. So I switched off the lights thinking it was my imagination and tried to sleep once again. But again the same sound started at my left window. Now I'm a little bit scared and switched on the lights and got down from the bed slowly taking small steps towards the window praying that it was only wind or rain that is making the sounds on my window. I stood in front of the window and unlocked it and slowly opened to take a peek outside, but I didn't see anything, not the wind nor rain or any other thing which is suspicious. I was confused because I was sure that I have listened to some noise at the window and it was not once. I looked around once more and started closing my window when suddenly someone shouted beside my window from outside. I shouted so loud and started crying because I was scared shitless. Then Riya appeared in front of my window and jumped inside my bedroom while laughing. Once she was inside, I can see her clearly and then I was suddenly angry because I was scared because of her. I thought someone came to rob or murder me. But here she was standing in front of me and laughing like idiot catching her stomach. I got up and tackled her and started punching her to which she dodged and caught both my hands and stopped me from moving further. Then she warned that if I ever again tried to hide something from her then she will do worse than this to teach me a lesson that I cannot hide anything from her.

___

I can't even imagine what she will try to do to me this time if I hide this big thing from her. I should have known that nothing in the world can stop her from knowing what is wrong with me. It's like some invisible camera is located in my life only for her to access it. Rishi was watching us both with curiosity because he too knows very well not to interrupt his girlfriend when she is in serious mode. He is giving me a face which is saying "Now spill if there is anything that you are hiding".

"You are not going to leave me until I say. Are you?" I asked looking at her for confirmation even though I knew the answer to it before asking. She gave me a look which says "what do you think?". I know that I don't have any option from getting out of this because no one dares to mess with Riya.

It's not like I don't want to share it with her. But anyway we both are not going to meet one another again, so what is there to tell her about except that I have kissed him and later said goodbye to him. Sounds simple right. But it's not so simple and I'm afraid that she will find out that it's not that simple. I didn't said to Dev that I am attracted to him but I doubt that Riya won't find out. She knows me well enough to find out easily. But I cannot hide it from her when she is hell-bent on finding it. There is no other choice than to tell her the truth.

I took a deep breath before saying "Fine. I will say. But you are not going to shout on me or get angry or upset on me. Is that fine?" I asked looking at her for confirmation. She immediately nodded saying ''Yes.'

"I kissed Abhilash last night in the pub," I said looking down at my hands to avoid eye contact from them.

"WHAT" Riya shouted at the same time "Are you serious" Rishi asked. Both of them got up and Stood in front of me waiting for me to elaborate.

"Please sit. I will explain. Don't look at me like that. I'm getting nervous" I said looking in between both of them.

They took the seats in front of me and stared at me. I took a deep breath and started explaining them everything without missing anything when Riya interrupted "God, You are attracted to him" She said shocked and looked at me to deny her statement to which I shook my head in denying.

"Shut Up Riya. First, let her complete, then you can ask her the questions. Continue Athi" Rishi said seriously looking at me and giving an eye to Riya to stop questioning me.

I released a breath in defeat and said everything to them and this time they listened without interrupting me. After saying everything I looked at both of them to say something. But they were just staring at me without saying a word. I waved both my hands in front of their faces to which they responded by shaking their heads and laughing hysterically. Wow, now they both are enjoying my story too well. I just sat there folding my hands in front of me and looking at them to stop their laugh.

"Oh god Athi, at last after so many years, again one boy was able to melt you. I definitely have to meet this person. He sounds so interesting and it's a shame that you said goodbye to him" Rishi said trying to control his laugh.

"Ya, he is definitely something because no one was able to reach you until now. Not even Dev. But the thing is, are you sure that it was goodbye? Because I have a feeling that it was just a start and there is more to come. And not to forget you are attracted to him" Riya said sounding serious looking at me and Rishi.

"Yes, I am attracted to him Riya. But no way that I am talking to him when I know that he can be a distraction towards my goal. And no, we won't meet each other again. So don't worry your little brain so much about this. It was over yesterday night itself." I said looking at both of them to stop this conversation.

"Ok Ok. Let's see what happens. But I have a feeling it's not over" Riya said smirking to which Rishi nodded his head in agreement.

"Guys please, can we stop this discussion and start packing our bags? Because I think we are leaving tomorrow morning and we didn't pack anything up to now." I said changing the topic looking at them. At the same time, Dev entered the kitchen.

"Yes, we didn't pack. And Choti is right. We need to pack our stuff now. Let's go Choti. Will drop you and Riya at your places and come back for packing. Meanwhile, just check what all we need to take with us and also food" Dev said to the both of us and Rishi to look after the food.

"Ya, you are right. Common let's go then. Will meet you at night in Athira's house. Will spend the night with uncle." Riya said walking towards the front door.

"Sure. That sounds great. Will meet you there then. See you, Bye" Rishi shouted since we are already out of the house walking to his car.

All of them got inside and Dev started the car and drove first to my house where he dropped me and said bye and went to drop Riya at her hostel.

================================
Hi Guys, Thank you for reading. If you like it please vote, comment and share it.

Destiny or Coincidence?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara