Yandere Nagito x Hajime 2/2

Nagito had noticed that a certain girl had been keeping an eye on Hajime. One day, she had tripped in the hallway and he had saved her from tripping. Ever since then, he had noticed her following him around school, because he also follows Hajime around school so it was easy to tell if someone else was as well.

The girl was Seiko Kimura. She was 18, a third year student while Hajime and Nagito were second year students. She was an aspiring pharmacist since her father who was a great inspiration to her was a pharmacist as well.

During that time, him and Hajime were working on a science project together which allowed Nagito to become closer to Hajime which is how he learned more about Seiko. According to Hajime, he had noticed her following him from time to time around school which he found "unnerving." Of course, Nagito also looked through her files and what not. He even had to sneak into the principal's office in the middle of the night to retrieve one of them.

After about a week of research, he decided to order some pills from Seiko. When he went to retrieve it he saw a girl and what seemed like her boyfriend arguing with Seiko about something. It was her childhood friend, Ruruka Ando. They had met when they were around six or seven.

Seiko directed him to the area which she kept her pills in the school's spare closet. He had overheard the supplements Ruruka had ordered.

He entered the classroom once again to thank Seiko. He saw Ruruka running out with Yoi.

"Hey Seiko, thank you so much for making this!" Nagito innocently said as if he had done nothing bad.

"Ah, it's no problem! Leave the money on the counter over there!" Seiko said energetically, pointing to a desk at the front of the room. Nagito left while barely being able to hide a wide smirk on his face.

•🔪♡🔪•

It was the day of the science fair. Everyone in the high school gathered in the gym to look at all the projects. Nagito had learned that Seiko in peticular, had chose to do her's alone. When a university heard about her project, they decided to come to see if they could offer her a scholarship. Seiko looked so happy.

Nagito could not wait to crush that happiness so he could not only lead her away from Hajime, but because of the despair it would bring and that despair would being hope and that hope was the only reason Nagito kept doing this. Doing things simply for "hope" helped him justify his actions to in his mind so he would not feel guilty for all the horrible things he committed.

"I deserve this." He would always tell himself. "I'm an awful person. I truly am. I have no real significance. I'm just another face in the crowd." Those were types of things he told himself.

He gripped his arm. Him and Hajime were walking around together, staring at all the projects.

"What's wrong Nagito?" Hajime asked curiously.

"Oh it's nothing! There's no reason for you to worry about a worthless piece of trash being like me!" Nagito exclaimed.

"Oh, ok then..." Hajime said, still a bit freaked about the last part.

Nagito excused himself for a moment to use the restroom.

•🔪♡🔪•

Nagito ran to his locker. He had left his bag in there. Inside were the things needed to destroy Seiko's career and get her expelled. He causally slipped them into his pocket and ran back to the gym to meet back up with Hajime.

He entered the gym and saw that Seiko had apparently teamed up with Ruruka and her boyfriend, Yoi, so they could all get into good colleges.

"Hopefully my luck will work for this..." Nagito thought to himself. He had not prepared for two other people to be there.

The original plan was that Nagito was going to plant some gasoline in near Seiko's project during lunch and set it on fire and then blow up the gymnasium thanks to a little controller in his pocket, but now that Ruruka and Yoi were there, that was going to be difficult.

Luckily though, the teachers came in and said that thanks to the awful weather they all had to go in another building, but Nagito knew that Seiko and her friends were going to go to the closet in the gym to grab their project.

Since Hajime still thought that Nagito was in the bathroom, Nagito would be set off freely without ever being a suspect. Nagito had already set off the security cameras a week before because he knew that new ones would take two weeks to ship.

Once everyone had left, Nagito hid behind one of the walls. When he saw Ruruka, Yoi, and Seiko leave to go get their stuff, Nagito planted a trail of gasoline that went around all the projects since he had to change up his plan. He had hidden the gasoline under one of the floorboards in the gym that he had loosened and placed the night before.

Once he had trailed the gasoline, he had exactly 60 seconds until Seiko and the others would return so he quickly set the gasoline on fire. He hid behind the building  and looked through a window and watched as Seiko, Ruruka and Yoi approached the area. They all saw the mess Nagito had selfishly caused. They all looked terrified. Within 15 seconds to spare he ran to the restroom, and hit the detonator causing destruction to the whole gymnasium.

•🔪♡🔪•

Seiko, Yoi and Ruruka were the only ones near the explosion so they were brought to questioning. Nagito was in the bathroom in the building next door so he was not counted as a suspect. He also had evidence behind this since he had told Hajime he was going to the restroom.

The police discovered gasoline and a lighter along with a bomb under the area where they were placing their project. Seiko, Ruruka, and Yoi were all expelled thanks to all the fake evidence Nagito had planted to frame them, including their fingerprints on the objects. Ruruka and Yoi both placed the blame Seiko making Seiko seem more of a criminal than she already was. They were all also sent to serve time for one year in prison and 100 hours of public service. Seiko and Ruruka's relationship dwindled more than it was before. All their dreams of being pharmacists, confectioners, and blacksmiths were crushed. Several years later, Seiko would end up killing Yoi and Ruruka out of spite.

Everything went according to Nagito's plan and more. Not only had he gotten Seiko out, but also Ruruka and Yoi! This was wonderful news for Nagito. Nagito could not help it but feel a bit guilty, but he justified his actions by simply saying that it was all for hope.

A/N thanks for reading UwU
also thanks for 490 reads!!

Word Count: 1169