♥happiness♥

Y/N's P.O.V

As everyone gathers around celebrating it soon dies down as Taeyong, Mark, Yuta and Taeil back away from the group frowning but still smiling trying to hide their pain. 

I walk over to Taeyong and hug him tightly, "You ok" I ask looking up at him. He nods but looks away from my gaze avoiding eye contact. Yuta walks over and hugs the both of us. 

"Tae- tell her she deserves to know the truth," he says quietly as the rest of them gather silent and with a sad expression on their faces. I look at him pulling away from his hold as he kneels down in front of me sad with a hint of regret. 

"Because we agreed to help them," he trails off and holds my hand tighter. "Yuta, Mark, Taeil and me all took the blame for what we did in the past," he finally says. 

I wipe the tears that are at the verge of falling, he can't be seriously giving up everything and sacrificing himself for all of us. "We are going to be sentenced for i don't know how many years" he says, hugging me as hot tears roll down my eyes breaking down in tears. Johnny and some of the younger members look down silently trying their best to stop their tears from falling. Jisung and Chenle had already started crying.

Jaehyun walks behind us hugging the both of us, "i'll take care of her and everyone," he says quietly. Taeyong pulls away wiping my tears kissing my forehead "This is just a small goodbye we will see each other soon I promise," he says standing up. 

He pulls the boys away as they start walking away to the police car, I run and back hug him , "Please don't leave me," I say crying harder. He nods pulling my arms away he turns around and places a small kiss on my lips. "Be happy y/n and find someone to love and cherish you like I did I will always love you," he says as the police put on his handcuffs. 

Goodbye Taeyong.... I love you.....

We all start heading back to the house, I haven't stopped crying since now I'm starting to feel sick like I want to throw up. If only everything could go back to when we were all happy and not torn apart.

six months later

I lay down with my baby bump showing, if only Taeyong knew he was going to be a father but the police never let me see him and of course without NCT's leader they have broken up and have gone into hiding. That day I felt sick it was actually one of the first pregnancy symptoms I showed so Jaehyun took me to the doctor.

Now it's just me and the baby along with Jaehyun and Johnny who never left the city or country. Johnny sometimes stopped by to take me to the doctor when Jaehyun couldn't be there for me. Jeno and some of the dreamies sometimes stopped by but that was only in the first few weeks before they all went their separate ways. 

Jaehyun opens the door of my room, with some food and other sweet desserts "here you need to keep my niece healthy," he says smiling. I nod and take the food from him eating it. 

Even though it's been six months he has never left my mind but now it's time for me to forget him like he wanted. I get out of bed and head down for my mom and dad to greet me they wanted me to move back in so they can take care of me, "y/n where are you going?" Jaehyun asks walking behind me. "Irene wants to see me for something" I say grabbing my purse, keys and coat heading outside. Just a few weeks ago I finally got my driver's license along with Jaehyun giving me one of his old cars. 

Once I arrive to Irene's meeting spot, it's dark and quiet and kinda suspicious. "Irene are you here" I say out into the darkness. when the lights turn on and Suho embraces me in a hug, "You didn't think we were going to throw you a baby shower," he says pulling me to the rest of the EXO and Red Velvet members.