♥join nct?♥

Y/N's P.OV

I try to loosen Mark's grip but he's strong that I can't move. He brushes his fingers against my lips as he leans closer. I close my eyes not daring to think what he is going to do to me he smirks and laughs "look he may trust you but that doesn't mean I trust you" he says as he pulls away walking off to class. Jaemin stays looking apologetic "sorry he can be like that sometimes, he just wants to be better than Taeyong" he hands me my backpack before wallking off to his next class. "Jaemin-ah thanks" I yell out to him as he gives me a wave without looking back.

As if I care that he doesn't like me, he should be thankful he didn't get put in jail. Mark is so full of himself every time I look at him he is obsessed with rivaling Taeyong. Maybe that's why he wants to so badly beat Taeyong at anything.

Joohyun and Suho walk up with happy smiles on their faces, I smile and greet them "so what's the news" they look at each other and hold up two papers. Watching them smile makes me smile I like knowing that my precious friends are happy.

"We got into SM entertainment, we get to be IDOLS!!!" Joohyun squeals while hugging Suho tightly "Call me Irene from now on that is my stage name for when I debut" she says with a cheerful voice. Suho on the other hand seems to be upset about this. 

As Irene leaves us to get to class, I stop Suho "hey what's up" he smiles weakly "I'm going to break up with her" I gasp and look over at Irene who is in her own happy world never would I thought that they were eventually going to break up. "why" he frowns and hands me a copy of the contract. 

"Idols can't date while training or in the first few years of debut" I frown looking at Suho who is devastated. "Suho both you and Irene should chase after your dreams make what you have right now the best of it" I offer my advice to him. He smiles agreeing as he runs to Irene to take her to class, maybe I should follow my dreams as well not the one my parents gave me. 

During Class Mark wouldn't stop glaring at me like if I did something wrong, Chenle taps my shoulder as he points to the teacher "Miss Park can you tell me the answer?" I shyly nod damit why did I space out as Renjun puts his notes on my desk. 

"Uh X is 25" the teacher smiles and continues teaching, I look over to Renjun and mouth a thank you. Lately I haven't been able to concentrate thinking about NCT and my parents and now the Suho and Irene thing. Everything is falling apart.

After school I walk over to Suho and Irene who seem like they aren't talking to each other. I look over at Suho and he just frowns "hey Joo are you ok?" she smiles weakly as she hands me a letter. 

"We broke up and leave tomorrow" I gasp as I hug Irene as she starts crying "I don't care about the break up" I look over at Suho who looks kinda hurt at her statement but brushes it off.  Irene is like that she tends to put me first before Suho.

"I have to leave my best friend behind" I smile weakly fighting back tears, I never imagined Irene leaving me alone"Go and be famous" I manage to say without tears falling she hugs me "y/n I will miss you, all these good memories left behind" I smile and hold her hand "i'll store them for the both of us" her hug becomes tighter her tears getting my shirt wet. 

I reach out for Suho's hand and join him with our hug "Suho you should say bye as well" he smiles and hugs the both of us tightly. I watch my two best friends walk towards SM, I picture Suho and Irene being the leaders of a top group as they conquer the world with their talents and charms. 

Bae Joohyun and Kim Junmyeon thank you for being my friends. I'm sorry I was never able to keep up with you and now i've been left behind.  I thought we were going to be together forever, I guess things never go that way.

ride or die | Taeyong NCTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें