♥betrayal♥

Y / N's POV

I gasp as Taeyong holds my hand up high. "She can hack into things especially when WAYV are in china we need someone to be with us" all of them nod. "She may even be good with guns and other weapons" Jeno adds in. He's right I do know how to use guns, I nod slightly.

My parents taught me how to shoot a gun just in case I need to use self-defense on someone. they only gave it to me to be safe. I thought I was never going to need that. All of them nod as Mark slams a wall "NO she can turn on us we can't trust a daughter of a cop" Half of them agree with Mark while the others stand unsure of what to do. 

Doyoung steps forward to help ease everyone "Look we may not trust y/n all the way but she can help us with things we can't do" he hesitates and looks directly at Taeyong "and if she betrays us she's out" all of them nod in agreement including Taeyong.  

"If she were to betray us, then why did she help us out the other day at the Kim residence," Johnny says loudly for Mark and everyone to clearly says. Doyoung and 

Mark stands next to Doyoung "if she betrays us she's dead" all of them burst out in arguments, Doyoung slaps Mark on the shoulder. Taeyong yells for everyone to be quiet "I agree with Doyoung and Mark" I gasp at his response he can't be serious about this. 

"She stays anyone who has a say can leave," he says in a stern way. Mark walks out of the room slamming the door shut. Everyone stays quiet as the dreamies try to break the silence. Jisung and Chenle walk in with pizza boxes and large sodas. 
"We have food so let's eat" everyone nods and gets up to the kitchen to serve the food. 

I sit next to Renjun and Jeno and enjoy our meal together.  "Mark is only like that since well he had a little bit of a temper," Jungwoo says handing me another slice of pizza. I nod "has he always been this way?" Jungwoo thinks for a second, "I don't think so he had some problems with his parents until Taeyong took him in" he says walking away from me sitting in between Renjun and Doyoung.

Sooner or later my phone starts ringing, I look at the caller ID it's mom my hands become like jelly as I pick up the phone. Taeyong hushes everyone up as I answer the phone "Hello?" I say into the phone. 

"Y/N it's eomma, your appa and I will not be coming home since we have a lead on NCT and Seventeen" Taeyong presses his face next to mine to listen in on our conversation. I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"Well good luck on the case be safe" I reply "You are not asking what it is?" eomma tells me "I-i uh I'm pretty busy with a project so I can not stay on the phone longer" Mark comes out of his room and whisper yells at me "ask" I nod "but please tell me what it is?" from the back I could hear appa saying what a curious girl she is. 

"Ah of course honey," eomma says. "Well Seventeen another gang wants money from NCT and they are supposed to meet later this evening for some sort of agreement between them but it may lead to something else" I nod as Taeyong listens to the conversation now with Chenle pressing his face on the other side. 

I think of another question as Doyoung passes a piece of paper with a question written on it "eomma can you tell me how you know this?" she giggles "I thought I already told you but I guess I'll say it again well we track down their activities that happen around the city and make a pattern" I nod as Taeyong writes down the answer on a paper and gives it back to Doyoung. 

Once I hang up the phone, Mark takes it from me, does something and gives it back to me "I turned off the tracking ID and put my number on it" I nod and put my phone in my pocket. 

Taeil, walks up, "may I see your phone I want to add our numbers on here," he says as I hand him my phone for him to do that. He smiles handing it back to me, "I saved my contact as your handsome boy" I smile looking back at the phone. 

Jisung walks over to me and places his face on my cheek, I nervously chuckle "Jisung what are you doing?" He smiles "Taeyong seemed like he liked doing it so I want to see how it feels," he says and continues doing it until Taeyong puts his face in between us, he kisses my cheek and looks at Jisung who has a disgusted face and has already left. poor baby, he didn't have to scare him like that.

He hugs me tightly with passion as if he was trying to tell me something. "Taeyong are you ok?" he smiles and nods his head "yeah I'm fine" he walks into the office with Mark to discuss things with the crew. 

Jungwoo comes in next to me "we have an important job today so don't screw up ok?" I nod as he hands me a copy of the plan. Jaemin walks into the room, "Hyung shouldn't we call WAYV back" Jaehyun shrugs not knowing. "Ask Taeyong and Mark later" he responds

As I read the plan Jaehyun sits next to me "You will hack into the security system so that the rest of us can come in and take the car" I nod as I set up the computer they used to hack into things. 

Hacking can be hard but when you grow up with parents as cops who know a lot about computers and how to break into these things, you tend to pick up a few things. I especially learned because my parents want me to grow up and study what they did so that once day we can be a team putting people in jail. 

Right now my parents enrolled me in an online program and I'm studying criminal justice but now I'm not sure if I want to continue doing this, but my parent's happiness and pride are what matters. 

As the evening rolls in, they start preparing their cars and equipment for what is about to happen tonight. Jaehyun pulls up in front of me "Y/N you are coming with me during the heist" I nod as I put the computer and the equipment inside his car. 

Everyone pulls up near the house, Jaehyun parks closer so I can get into the system. 

five minutes later, I press the confirm button and disable the cameras so no one else can see them but me, I look over at Jaehyun and nod at him "Guys go now!!" the rest of the members go surround the house to try a find a way in. 

In no later than 25 minutes a rare car flies through the air with Yuta and Taeil driving it with bright smiles on their faces. 

Jaehyun smiles and pulls away to follow everyone, he high fives me "we did it" I smile and nod looking out the window. I feel proud of myself for being able to help them.

Once we reach the garage everyone goes in except for Taeyong and me, he wants to drive me home. He pulls up in the driveway and looks at me with sincere eyes he looks kinda sad. "y/n I'm sorry but don't come to the garage anymore" 

I look at him in shock "what? why? didn't I just become a member" he smirks and laughs "No silly we were using you from the beginning" I cover my mouth in shock "Since when" he smiles "I always knew who you were and I decided to use you to steal the rarest car in the world which is the one we got today" I force myself not to cry.  I knew someone like him would never take an interest in me. "And did you really think I would talk to a girl like you," he says smiling to himself. those words hurt me even more

He used me and played me from the beginning, all those sweet kisses were fake he never actually loved me. I glare at him "what about us, the hugs, the smiles, the kiss" his smile fades and he goes silent. I smile to myself with tears threatening to fall "I see" I get out of the car and storm inside my house full of tears.  I fell for you Taeyong I fell for you hard. 

Now that I've helped you I put the people I love in danger all because of my stupid feelings for a stupid boy. Lee Taeyong I regret meeting you.  

I trusted them but they played me.

Taeyong's POV

I watch her leave with tears streaming down her face, it hurts to see her like this. Park y/n what did you do to my heart?

-

-

-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter