♥goodbye♥

Y/N's P.O.V

I gasp at what my parents just told me, I don't want to leave because Taeyong is here. "Eomma I don't want to be a cop anymore I changed my mind a long time ago," I tell eomma, I've been wanting to tell her but I couldn't do it. "and what about graduation midterms and prom," I say pointing out all the reasons why I should still stay here

Eomma smiles and caresses my cheek "I know but I rather have you be safe" she softly says "I know the perfect career you can study" she says smiling.  "and what is that I ask her" she sits down next to me and opens the paper. "Since you've studied criminal law, I want you to study criminal justice and become a computer forensics investigator" I nod reading the paper. "it's the only way you can study earlier than everyone else," she says getting out my clothes and things. I nod slightly I don't think I want to do that for the rest of my life. I rather do something that I like. 

"there's another option, however," eomma says, I look back at her, "You can go and become a nurse" she turns over the piece of paper, "nurse or CFI," she asks making me choose. I sigh and point at the nursing paper. If I'm going to be a nurse I can help out NCT when they get hurt or something like that.

Eomma nods and hands me the paper "You will go to Medical School in America and come back when you become a nurse" she says. I nod and hug both of them feeling kinda disappointed about how things have turned out. "Y/n we are sending you to be safe," appa says. 

"can I go see Irene? I just want to say goodbye to her" I ask them. They look at each other and nod "Be safe and be aware of your surroundings at all times" Appa says handing me a taser and pepper spray. Eomma looks at him in concern. "Go to Irene's and nowhere else," she says. 

I nod and head out the door. While waiting for the bus stop Jaehyun drives up "are you following me?" I ask him. He chuckles and shakes his head "no I came to get some food for the boys" he says. Yoon-oh, Jiyeon food is ready now it's woman speaking?

"Where are you going?" he asks. "To your place," I tell him. He smiles and opens the door for me to get in "Thanks" I say getting in his car. Yoon-oh, Jiyeon we are seeing your grandmother soon. What are these weird memories suddenly coming back of people I have never met.

I think back on my memories with NCT, they've taught me how to take risks and how to live my life the right way. Thanks to them I am no longer afraid to face the future that stands in front of me. NCT has really changed my way of life. And thanks to that I got to meet Taeyong and the rest of the boys.

Jaehyun waves his hands in front of me "hey y/n you ok? you seem kinda spaced out" I smile weakly "yeah I'm fine don't worry," I say he looks at me for a second and accepts it.  Appa Yoon-oh and I are going to look at the red cars.  Who's Yoon-oh and Jiyeon?

Once he opens the door all the member come and greet me, Ten high fives me "So heard you know how to hack" he says taking me over to Kun. WAYV has finally come back from a weekly mission in China. "it's good to see you guys" I smile at them as they nod. 

Kun smiles and greets me "Sometimes I can't get over how pretty you are," he says making me blush. Jaehyun puts his arm over my shoulders "Come let's eat" he says. 

As Jaehyun sits me down so we can eat the food he brought, Taeyong sits next to me as Jaehyun gets up to get some plates for everyone "Y/N it's late are you ok?" he says worriedly. Jaehyun makes his way back and serves us the food, listening in on the conversation.  

I sigh and look down at my food, "I just wanted to spend my last day with you and everyone else" I tell him blinking back tears. "What do you mean last day," he asks wiping my tears that had started rolling down my cheeks.