♥reunited♥

Jaehyun's P.O.V

I look at y/n as she passes by me to join The8, there's nothing I can do now that she is willingly walking away with him. Damn it she is clearly still mad at what Taeyong did.

Y/N getting involved with seventeen is dangerous than you really know so please keep yourself safe I can't stand the idea of losing you again. 

I rush back to my car and speed off to the garage, to tell the news everyone is not going to be happy about this. Especially the man that broke her heart. 

Lately out feud with SVT has gotten much worse, they have threatened to hurt one of our members and we have to do their dirty jobs. Ten keeps telling us that the situation is worse in China and in the US since they have members that are linked there. While we have connections in China due to the WAYV members being raised in China. We have connections in the US due to Johnny and I. and in Thailand due to Ten.

We've told Taeyong we should fight them but he keeps telling us not to since he doesn't want any of us killed or put in jail because of them. 

So, for now, we do their dirty job, something we never told y/n. 

I walk into the garage and barge into Taeyong and Mark's office, they both look up at me with concern. "we have to talk, get everyone NOW" They both nod as we head to the living room with our members knowing that it's an emergency. 

Taeyong quiets everyone down as he gives me a signal to speak "y/n went with seventeen" all of the burst into arguments, I look over at Taeyong who stays quiet and hurt about what I said. 

Mark the second leader steps up "why do they want y/n" I sigh and look at everyone "they know her background and for some reason they know she was involved with us" all of them glared at the dreamies and Taeyong. 

The dreamies get nervous and start denying "Look hyung we only talked to her in the garage and at school" Doyoung looks at Taeyong "so what do we do, your call" 

Taeyong stands up conflicted, he looks at Mark "we need to talk about it" I nod at them. 

"Jaehyun, Mark come we need to talk" 

Jisung steps up, our maknae, "look hyung if you choose not to go I'll go without you" he says as the dreamies, Doyoung and I nod in agreement. Taeyong just nods and heads inside the room with Mark and me 

Taeyong sits down as he gets a can of beer out "What happened?" though he acts like he doesn't care but in reality, he is the one who is the most worried. I sit down in front of him and begin telling him. 

"So she was walking back after meeting her friend, when she was pinned by The8 at an alley, at first he was trying to seduce her but she wouldn't budge" I smile to myself that girl she really is something else. Taeyong clears his throat loudly. 

"I pulled her away from him before he slapped her and he said he wants to talk to her about something and I'm guessing it's about us." I stop and frown. "Since she's clearly hurt about what happened she decided to go with them there was nothing I could do." 

Mark points at Taeyong "listen this is all your fault you better fix it" Taeyong stoned faced stays quiet. "Taeyong we can fix this they clearly want her for something" 

"Do they know she's a daughter of a cop?" he asks. I nod "They have a full background check on her, they know everything" 

Taeyong steps outside as everyone gathers once again, "so?" winwin asks. "We break y/n out of there" everyone nods. "But we will go to war because of it," Lucas says with hesitation.