Temper

I walked down the hall to the dinning hall, i listened to my own foot steps. i sighed, i was hungry and hoping dinner had not ended yet. I reach the door and to my disappointment it was locked. i pouted, darn it. i sighed and headed to the hall that led to the common room. My foot steps echoed as i walked down the damp stone hall. it was lit enough, but i felt creeped out.

"so what was going on between you and mr. Maf-" a voice said from behind me.

I yelped, and i whipped around coming face to face with my uncle. i rested one hand on the wall and the other over my heart. i felt it pound against my rib cage, "bloody hell." I finally straightened up fully facing him. "i don't even really know, nothing bad. I just panicked, you have a habit of magically appearing and scaring me." i said it crossing my arms.

He sighed, " why are you out so late and i did not see you at dinner." He asked it in a authoritative tone.

i narrowed my eyes, "well i did run away, by the time i got back it was over." just at the right moment my stomach grumbled and I pouted.

"well then i hope you learned your lesson, and be careful. head to bed now." He ordered me in a monotone voice.

i nodded, "good night, uncle." i turned heading down the hall faster. don't need anyone else popping out of the shadows and scaring me. When i walked into the common room it was empty, sighing with relief i headed to my bed. i changed and cuddled with soul. "wake me up tomorrow okay?" i whispered to him, he purred.

-next morning-

I felt paws on my face, i groaned sitting up. i looked at the time, i sighed with relief. thank goodness, i have like a hour! i petted soul, "good job soul!" I patted his head, saying it softly. i showered and got dressed. i decided not to wear my cloak seeing how its not cold like yesterday. I headed out of the common room, i was starving. i headed to get something to eat. I was surprised that not more people where eating. I ate as i looked threw my potions book. i sighed, freaking potions. i wasn't terrible, but i just wasn't very good at it. I smiled glad i remember that about my self, i finished up breakfast. i when to turn and a girl spilled orange juice on my book.

she grinned but then wiped it away, trying to pull a innocent look. "oh I'm so sorry!"

I blinked, so you want to play that game. I smiled, "oh its alright."

she went to go past me, i pulled my wand out. "roll la franzo." i grinned and watched as she tripped falling into someones food. i kept walking like nothing happened. I headed to my first class, all my classes flew by people talked about this morning. i walked into potions, people watched me. some looked concerned, some looked scared, a few looked amused. i went to my seat, i hadn't realized that the girl from this morning sat behind me.

"Hey! whats up luna." Ron leaned on the desk.

"Hey ron, whats up?" I smiled up at him.

"nothing, me and herm are going to the lake today want to come?" He asked me a bit excited.

i nodded, "sure." i smiled, and he gave me a thumbs up heading to his seat.

Draco sat down next to me, "well thank you for running away and making me have to deal with Snape alone last night." He said it annoyed.

i felt my face burn a little, i looked away. "you made me panic, and then he pops up from the damn shadows." I could feel a smirk on his face, i rolled my eyes. I peeled open my potions book. i glared at it, some pages stuck together. That damn brat, i turned to her sharply.she and her partner froze, i smiled. " hello! i just wanted to say..." my face went from happy to pissed. "that i do not like little girls who think its funny to mess my things up." i said it in a flat emotionless tone, then i smiled. "thanks!" i turned back around.