Dying to dine

"Did you really slap him?" A girl asked me.

i turned from my trunk where i was putting my books, i bit my lip. "Yes..." it was a girl with long black hair and dark eyes, she smiled.

"how come?" She asked more.

"he called my friend a mudblood." I replied getting a little annoyed at just remembering.

"ouch, yeah he's a jerk when it comes to that stuff."She held her hand out, "I'm river, your names luna right?" i nodded shaking her hand, "i never got to welcome you."

I smiled, "well well... thanks river." I thought back to when i had slapped him, i had already gotten upset with him before i even realized it. but i hadn't felt angry or upset, nothing. River left heading to dinner, i had told her i wanted to be alone. So took my time heading there, walking down the dim tunnel like halls out side the commen room.

I yawned, i couldn't wait to go to bed. But i was to hungry to retire just yet. i stretched and i heard a ouch! i jumped notice that someone had been beside me.

"I'm getting very tired of you hitting me!" My hand was grabbed, and gasped. Draco! i just let him hold on to my hand. He looked annoyingly into my eyes.

i frowned. "i guess you don't want to be my friend anymore?" I asked it as i felt a sad feeling spread all over me at the thought.

He just looked at me like i was dumb," what?" He said it in disbelief.

"its okay, ill still be your friend." I said it warmly to him.

he looked down, shaking his head. "your a idiot... you cant be my friend and they're friend..." He said it still looking down.

"Says who?" I said it in a sassy tone.

He looked down at me , he had his blue icy eyes on. "i said so... and so does everyone else." He said it back just as sassy.

i shock my head. i gentle patted him on the side of his face. "We all know that i live my own life, i listen to no one unless i want to." I smiled up at him.

He huffed a laugh, "your a pain, you know that?" he touched my face but only for a second, then he pulled back dropping my hand. He looked at me for a second, "hermione is a mudblood and thats final Ron in a filthy dog and thats final and harry is a god for nothing and thats final... and your a pain." he smiled saying the last part.

"your a jerk, i swear... but your oddly a gentlemen and handsome." i started walking down the hall again, he fallowed behind.

"Are you going to dinner?" He asked as he walked next to me.

I nodded. "I'm dying to dine..." I joked.

He rolled his eyes, "idiot."

"Takes one to know one." i said it hip bumping him, well my hip against his leg.

He barely moved, he just smirked. "you know your real short." He said it laughing alittle.

i stopped i am not.... "not true... I'm not that short!" I said in defense.

I was pinned to the wall then, he leaned forward so that his face was in front of mine. "look at how much i have to bend over just to be face to face with you." i blushed, he smiled. it made my heart skip a beat, i just stared into his eyes.

"Ummm.... what do you think your doing?" A voice said from next to us.

We both jump, Draco jumped back from me. "Prof. snape..."

i took off running, now that i think about it I'm not that hungry.

"Luna!" Someone yelled down the hall after me.

i couldn't tell if it was Draco or Snape but i didn't care. Some how i ended up outside, i walked to the lake. i sat at a tree and sighed, i took a breath. draco... i mean i think he's handsome and charming but... What i felt... i blushed my hands slide up to my face feeling the warmth. I looked up at the great beautiful lake and sighed.