Trouble

The weather was just about warm I still needed to were a hoodie but still no more snow. I couldn't have been happier. Not that I hated the snow just meant I would it would be summer soon, I worried where I would be going.

I bit my lip glancing at herm sitting alone in the library I missed her alot... I wrote down a note on a air plane and shot it toward her before dodging threw the doorway. I had to talk with her... I smiled to my self. She would come I know she would. 

I headed down the hall reading my potions book lightly. I sighed going around the corner when suddenly I was falling. I landed on my butt and my book tumbled to the ground.

" sorry about that!" A guy helped me up  and then handed me my book. We stared at each other for a moment. He was a hufflepuff from the looks of his uniform. " hi... Im cedric." He said it smiling down at me.

I blinked some how caught off guard by his friendliness. Right... Hufflepuff... " I'm luna." I stuck my hand out and he took it shaking it gently.

His smile widened, " nice to meet you, what book had you so indulged if I might ask?" He asked glancing at my book.

I sighed, " advanced potions, reading up for next year. I both hate and love potions." I told him.

He nodded, " I'm in advanced potions. Its not so bad unless you get snape... He is ruthless." He said it chuckling.

I smirked at him, " well with my luck I will get him. He is my uncle." I said it and watched his expression change.

" oh sorry I didn't mean to -" he tried to apologize.

I raised my hand laughing a little, " oh don't worry its fine. I know how he is better than any one else." I said it and brushed my uniform out walking past him. " nice to meet you cedric!" I said it as I walked away. He was handsome and seemingly nice... It was nice but I was with Draco. Not that it mattered since I had literally just met him and loved Draco.

I shrugged to my self and headed outside. It was chilly today but I was fine with it. I headed to hagrids to say hello. I walked down a twisted path until I reached his home. I bowed to buck beak then petted him. I smirked at him, " and how are you my dear buck beak?" I said it in a loving voice.

" ah Luna, what brings you here?" Hargid stood at his window. He sounded rather upset.....

I frowned , " why I came to say hello of course..." I patted buck beak one last time before meeting hagrid at his door.

" come on in then, always nice to have a visiter!" He said it trying to sound chipper.

I walked in reaching down to pet his dog before he could tackle me. " indeed, so whats the matter? Your upset..." I said looking up at him.

He looked away, " its nothing... "

I stood up hands on my hips, " Hagrid! Your not fooling me!" I said it loudly but sternly.

He chuckled saddly, " just didn't want to trouble ya none." He told me letting his full sadness show threw. " its buck beak.... Their going to sentence him to death." He said it with such regret and sadness I almost started to cry.

I stepped back in horror, " what?! Who ?! Why!!?" I cried out. I had grown to love buck beak a lot, I actually wished I could keep him. Someone wanted him fucking dead?!

He looked at me with a worried expression, " I don't think it would be any help for me to tell you who... Because he injured one of my students during a lesson... But it wasn't buck beaks fault! Draco ..... " he cut himself short silencing himself.

I stared at him in horror, " draco.... Was... What?!! He told his damn father now he's being put to death!!? When did this happen?!" I asked feeling the anger set in.