This is my dream

"You can relax its just me." Draco's husky voice reached my ears. His head rested on my should.

My body felt funny, like it wasn't sure how to react. Draco felt so warm and strong. I placed my arms on his and sighed. "I don't know what to do but...i like it..." I whispered it a bit shy with the situation.

He let a breath out and relaxed a bit. "Little luna is a baby!" He chuckled.

I turned in his arms to face him, "I'm not a baby draco..." I frowned up at him.

He snorted and squeezed me. "Ya? Prove it..." He pinned me against the shelf.

I raised an eyebrow, " i need to prove nothing." I squirmed out of his arms some how and stumbled to the door. I turned back to him. "If you want me to kiss you... The chances of that happening are very slim...." I said it as i walked backwards. 

He just stared at me as i finally reached the doors. " not because i don't want to... Just ... Uhh... Ummm... I get nervous." My face got red as i spoke and then i ran for the hills. Which really meant going any where but here. The feeling of stupidity bloomed in my mind... Man why did i say that? I thought about it as i reached my room.

"Damn..." I muttered as i looked down the hall past my room. Now that Draco had said something, i didn't want to sit in my room. Plus I'm sure he would be appearing soon enough. I went into my room and grabbed my wand. Hey ya never know. I yawned as i exited my room. It was kinda late and dinner would be in about and hour. I put my wand in my pocket and walked down the hall.

After a bit of walking my eyes wandered to the walls. There was plenty of pictures. Mostly of people i had never seen in my life. There was one of Draco but he was young. He was a cute kid, but bet he was a pain. I ended up pulling out my wand  for a light source. There was candles but that barely did anything.

-30 minutes later-

Turning around another corner i had thought about how i should probably be heading back so i wasn't later for dinner. I turned around looking down the hall..."shit..." I stomped my foot in frustration. I let a breath out there was no way i would remember all the twists and turns that i had made to get here. I turned back to where i was heading.  There was a better chance i would end up someplace i knew. I started walking again. I should really get some one to give me a tour.

-30 minutes later-

I had reached a stair case going up and had just sat on it. Sadly no house elfs had been around although nothing was dusty.

'Boom!' A crash came from the steps above me. I jumped up in suprise...what the hell was that? At first i was thinking if i should just run for it or go see if it was anyone i knew. I was for sure late for dinner. I decided to see what it was, i got my wand ready. I headed up the steps being as quiet as i could. I muttered a spell that would shot a light. It went down the hall until it reached a figure. My heart stopped... She had crazy hair and was draped in crusty worn down rags. I thought i saw strips but when she whipped around my eyes went to her face. I thought i had saw her before...

She tilted her head. "And who might you be?" She asked it in a half amused voice.

I raised an eyebrow, "I'm luna Snape and you are?" I said it back with the same exact tone to my voice. She looked and sounded like she would snap my neck just for the hell of it. So i stood looking stern but had my footing to run for my life.

She laughed, "haha!!! So thats who you are? Hard to believe but... It has been sometime... I am draco's aunt thats all you need to know dear. Call me auntie." She said in a sweet but sour voice.

Was she really his aunt? She seemed to fit the picture. Now that i thought about it. She looked like she had just broken out of jail. I heard a floor board creak behind me and i whipped around my wand an their throat. It was her? She looked amused.