“Who said anything about getting rid of the baby?” He asked with a scared but confused stare.

Great! He wanted it.

“Well you didn’t exactly say anything did you? You just up and left.”

“I was scared Kay. I’m not ready to be a father.”

“And you think she is? Shit happens Dray, its life but we have to deal with it anyway.” I said and we settled in a comfortable silence.

“Where is she?” He asked quietly.

“She’s staying with me. She broke down when I saw her and I couldn’t just leave her. I’m supposed to fucking kill you for making her that way because you don’t deserve her and if she wasn’t pregnant with your baby, I would fucking dump you on her behalf.” I said with an angry look and he knew I wasn’t joking.

“I’m sorry Kayla.”

“Why the hell are you apologizing to me? I’m not the one you left two days ago with not even a single word.”

“I know.”

“Fix it Dray or you won’t ever see my best friend or your baby again. I promise you.” I said to him and he just hung his head in defeat.

“She’ll be in my place until you make up your mind about what you’re going to do with your life. Until then, I’ll make sure I take good care of my best friend and my future nephew or niece.” I said and turned to walk away.

“I’m sorry Kayla.” He said again and this time around I knew what he meant but I ignored him and just walked away.

He had ruined any chance of us getting back to how he used to be and as long as he wasn’t cool with Cami, we weren’t cool.

That was the least I could do since I couldn’t kill him.

Now don’t get me wrong, I love Drayton but Cami has been with me in ways no of my family ever have.

When Tony broke up with me, I was in a bad place ,I blamed my parents for the breakup because if my father wasn’t so rich, the scandal could never had happened so I completely shut them out, Ella hardly spoke to me so there wasn’t any difference.

Only Cami stood by me.

I was a completely horrible person to her but she still stayed. She helped me with school and everything. She pulled me out of my depressed state and when I was finally out, I knew that there was nothing I couldn’t do for her.

Nobody really understood why but I knew what I put her through and I knew what I went through and the fact that she still stayed by me, it meant the whole world to me.

That was why I was being so hard on Dray. Jake was just lucky I didn’t see him after he broke up with her because I would have killed his cheating ass.

I soon realized that I had been driving in circles and I wasn’t ready to go back home so I decided to drive to the one place I knew I needed to be.

I didn’t think twice before I turned towards the direction of my parent’s house.

I had missed them and as much as I tried not to think about it, I knew my dad didn’t have much time left.

Ten minutes later, I was driving through the gate of the house I grew up in. I had always asked my parents why they spent so much building such a big house but as usual, my dad had to live up to the status hence the huge house.

A status I had always hated.

I knocked on the door as the housekeeper opened it for me and told me my dad was in his study and my mum was gardening. She always did that when she wanted to take her mind of things.