Epilogue.

**Third Person**

     It was just another perfect day, Tyler and Zach were crushing each other in mariocart while vigorously flirting, Melody was just waking up, and Felix was making breakfast for his beautiful girlfriend.

       Melody went and ate the delicious pancakes that Felix prepared.

"Good job on the pancakes, but next time lay down on the flour." She teases and Felix rolls his ocean eyes.

     "Everyone's a critic." He sighs. Speaking of critics, today was the day Melody and Felix were going to come out on the internet, they decided that when they were tangled in each other early that morning in bed.

      Felix and his girlfriend cuddle on the couch while they watch the hopefully soon-to-be couple play mariocart. They were still confused on what was going to happen, like where to live.

        Felix presses a kiss to Melody's head and says, "What are we going to do? Do you want to live together or-"

      Melody thinks for a moment. She doesn't want to leave Felix behind because she needs to finish school, and her bestfriend is still across the word.

    "Let's settle here for awhile until I am ready for school again." She finally decided.

     "Stop making cute faces when you play! It distracts me!" Zach exclaims at Tyler. He blushes furiously because damn, he's a hunk of hotness to Tyler.

******

        Here it is. The moment that the world has been waiting for. The moment of truth. The moment of- Yeah you get it. They are about to click that button and tweet to all of Felix's followers that he was in a relationship.

        "You ready?" Felix turns to Melody.

       "As ready as I'll ever be."

*click*

      The deed has been done. Comments and tweets will flood in the matter of- Oh, now. The happy couple turn away from the computer and to each other and smile.

         They have come such a long way and met so many people and these are their happy endings.  Anthony was in prison for the rest of his life, Tyler and Zach start dating, Andy managed to find a girl to settle down with, Kristine finished school with a major in art, and let's not forget the lovely Marzia. She found a boyfriend and his name was Andy and they were finally happy.

        But this leads down to Melody and Felix. Did they get their happy ending? Of course they did. Even with hate or without it, they were a successful couple YouTube account and loved each other very much.

       Felix took his hand off the keyboard and took Melody's hand.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you Felix."

        This was The Best Prize Melody has ever received.

The End.

"The Best Prize " Written and cover made by Melody Beam.