Chapter 25: Figuring out.

********Felix's P.O.V******

     I had a feeling Marzia suspected something, I could tell by her eyes. I looked over to were I threw the note and it wasn't there. I looked over to Marzia, staring at me. She was sitting on the note, I saw some of it under her. I better upload a video considering I would be gone for awhile looking for Melody.

I walked over to the computer-

"FELIX!" Marzia shouted. I looked over at her in confusion. "Um-umm lets go out to get food." She said nervously. I shook my head, "I really need to start a video, maybe later." I said. "Can you do the video later, please hun?" She pleaded and made a pouty face. Its kinda like she doesn't want me to use the computer. I shook my head and sat down at the desk.

She ran over to me as I was opening the computer then she shut it really quick, okay enough playing around. "Whats your deal?" I asked furiously. She lifted her eyebrow and grabbed MY computer.

"My deal? What's yours?! I just want some me and you time for once!" She yelled in her accent. She sounded really scary when she is mad or when she yells. "Okay Okay, Let me just check my twitter then we'll go get food!" I finally said while trying to take my computer back. She tugged the computer away from me. "Now." She said firmly. I raised my hands in defeat. "Fine, whatever." I said as I got up and walked out of the guest room.

    What was up her ass? She isn't this demanding, at all. I took out my phone to look at some tweets and the blood from my face drained.

"Your such a fagget for cheating on Marzia, unsubscribe!"

"WOOOOW POODS! IM DONE DIDDLY DONE WITH YOU!!"
"Ur such a dickwad,"

"I hope you feel bad."

     How do they know about this stuff!?!? Why would Melody do this to me!? But then I was scrolling down and I saw a link to a video.... under my name. I saw the name of it "PEWDIEPIE CHEATS ON MARZIA" I clicked it and it was Marzia. She was crying like crazy and saying all these things. How did she even find out?

***************Melody's P.O.V***********

    I just got off the plane and was walking myself home. It was very late and dark outside, nobody around. I walked past the thing that brought me to hell....The gumball machine. I went over to it and kicked it down, all the glass broke and it was shattered all over the place. Shit.

    I ran as far away as I could with all my luggage in my hands. I finally made it far enough and broke down into tears, why do I even like him? I cried the whole way home and slammed my front door open. It was so quiet then my dog came running towards me in joy. I couldn't have been happier that moment, but it was all about to change.

SOORY IT WAS SO SHORT. JUST A LITTLE FILLER!