Chapter 14: Rescued.

Chapter 14: Rescued.

======Felix's P.O.V.=========

Oh my God. I rushed in there and saw poor Melody. Anthony saw me and immediately backed away. He covered him self with the blankets and backed away slowly. I shut the door so he wouldn't get away. I heard some police sirens and a ambulance from the window.

I strided and started pounding him, I punched him in the face as hard as I could. He fought back, punching me back my face started to bleed I got back up, as I got back up I saw Melody in shock, shaking, crying, curled up into a ball, and wrapped in tape.

I need to get to her, I ran over to her shielding her by putting a blanket over her body. Anthony came up behind me and pushed me onto wrapped up Melody, I quickly got up and punched Anthony in the balls. He held just balls and curled up on the floor.

The police kicked down the door, I was the first thing they saw. I pointed over to Anthony, and they rushed over to him to cuff him. I ran over to Melody. Is she ok? Oh my god her arms are covered in blood. My eyes wandered the room to look for help, but then I saw Marzia in the door frame, motionless and hand over mouth, almost crying.

Marzia slid down the wall with her hands over her face. I'm concerned, but Melody is way more important right now.

====Melody's P.O.V======

What's wrong with me....... what did I do wrong......... what did I do to deserve this....... why me....... Is that Pewdiepie in front me........ pewdiepie.... world getting dark........ Then everything went black.

======Felix's P.O.V=========

Melody was closing her eyes, and not moving. No.No WAKE UP. I started to grab her shoulders and shake her when suddenly I got pushed out of the way by the Swedish ambulance team. I got up and brushed myself off. They put Melody on the strecher and rushed out. I ran past all the police officers to get to her, on the way I grabbed Marzia on the floor. We rushed out side with our hands intertwined.

We finally made it outside, and saw them putting her in the ambulance. I ran past the crowd, I let go of Marzia on the way, but I made it to the truck and jumped in without explaination. I sat by her putting my hands on the side of the stretcher, leaning my head on my hands, and started to tear up. Its only been her second day here and something bad has already happened.

Why her? I am going to beat the living shit out of Anthony for raping my girl. Wait did I just say "My girl "?

HEYYYY BROOOS!!! THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE DRAMATIC!!!!! SORRY IT WAS SHORT BROS!! I'M MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER RIGHT NOW!! DON'T WORRY IT'LL BE UP IN LIKE 1HOUR!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! *BROFIST * BIEEE