Chapter 10: Unexpected?

As I sang, his facial expression changed from smiling to jaw dropping. I started to shake a lot, and blush blood red. My voice cracked a couple times because I was so nervous. He suddenly put his mouth back in place and slide a huge grin on his face.

------*Felix's P.O.V *------- 

Her voice was like an angel that came down from heaven. My head was full of questions. Like why isn't she famous, or is she? I'm not sure but I need to spread her. (that was weird ) around YouTube. Considering I'm #1 YouTube channel, I can put her I'm my videos. She is amazing, I can tell you that. 

------*Melody *------ 

I hesitantly let out the last note "I am Titanium.. ♪♬" I sang softly. Felix was speechless and so was I.  

I can't believe I just did that. He clapped slowly, louder, harder (sorry ) I laughed and let out a sigh of relief.  

Felix stood up and pat me on the back. Tingles went through my body. " Your the most amazing singer ever, why aren't you famous? " he exclaimed! I bit my lip softly and said "Well I never knew if I was good it not."  

"Hm somebody's defph," he joked "Goodnight bro. " he said then brofisted me and walked out of the room.  

I ran over to my door and slammed it quietly. My back slid down the door with my hair going in weird places. I put my hands over my face hiding my idiotic smile.  

My phone went off as my Pewdiepie ringtone. I ran over and picked it up.  

. It was Kristine. I'll ignore, I need to sleep. I jumped into bed smiling and hugged my pillow as hard as I could. I can't stop thinking about him.  

Then everything went away. I drifted to sleep.

MEH, MEH MEH!! My alarm screamed. Why is my alarm going off? I wanna sleep!!! I pounded the alarm and crashed my head back into my soft pillow.  

*2 hours later* 

"Get up sleepy bro!! " I heard a voice say. Right next to me was somebody shaking me. My head spun alittle then went back. Marzia? What time is it.  

"WAKE UP! " she yelled. OK OK jeez. I pulled my pillow over my head, I moaned and complained. " Why?! What time is it? " I complained. I heard her take out her phone and unlock it. "1 pm, GET UP, " She yelled with a strong Italian voice. "Your just like Felix, " she sighed. Yay we have something in common.  

She got up on my bed and started to jump. "FUCKING FINE," I yelled "Alright Alright, " I calmed down. She smiled and skipped into the kitchen.  

I slowly got up. Not enjoying this one bit. I heard Marzia yelling at Felix to get up also. I guess she is a early-bird.  

Means I got to get up and get ready. I put on my pink cat with nerd glasses crop tank top, my light blue Hollister jeans, and my black keds.  

I did a Ariana Grande inspired look by Macbarbie07, I love her videos as Well. 

I walked out of my room to the kitchen. I saw a big breakfast on the table with pancakes, waffles, fruits, and Bacon! "Damn! You guys didn't have to do this? " I exclaimed. They both laughed. Oh Felix's laugh, adorable.  

I sat down, looking around the table not knowing were to start. I picked you some Bacon and pancakes with an apple.  

"So why did you wake my up so early? " I asked Marzia. "Ya! " Felix agreed. "Well we have a busy day today, ill go first." she said "First me and you are gonna go shopping! " she cheered. Yay! I'm so happy!  

I clapped my hands like a little girl. Felix smiled and rolled his eyes. "And for the rest of the day me and you are gonna make a video! " Felix enthused.  

No. fucking. way. Holy Shit. My life has officially been complete. I gasped, held my hand over my mouth , and bounced in my chair.  

I cooled down and asked "What game? " he looked over to my room. What the hell "Didn't you bring all your games?" he asked. "Yea, but there the ones I made." I sighed  

. Felix nodded and said ''I don't care, they seem cool to me." he confessed. I am fangirling so fucken much right now. 

Chill. Chill, Chill I said to myself. I nodded thank you.  

Finally finished my food and put it in the sink.  

"OW, FUCK! " I screamed. My knife sliced my skin when I was washing it. Felix rushed to my side in no time , " Looks serious, " I glared at him while he studied it. " I'm fine, " I lied.  

3 minutes later Marzia came back with a band aid, gave it to Felix, Felix slowly placed it on my skin. "Are you ok? " he said,concerned. "Im good. "  

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang. Marzia rushed to the door and swung it open and yelled "Pewds, he's here! " Felix smiled and walked away from me to the door. I followed while placing my hand on my wound. 

I reached in front of the door and it was him. Him. It was...was... was.... Oh my god. My mouth hung open then quickly Shut.  

" Anthony? "

OHHHH CLIFFHANGER! STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!! COMMENTS HELP ALOT C: *BROFIST *