Chapter 4: Before Going To Sweden

Chapter 4: Before Going to Sweden

OMG! I couldn't stop smiling, I was going to meet Felix (Pewdie)! I could think of what I was going to say , I'm just kidding I'm gonna stand there like a friggen idiot, I bet you. "AHHHA I can't believe you won! I'm so happy for you!" Kristine yelled into the phone while I was driving, I shouldn't being talking to her right now but I'm to happy, I don't carrreee! "SHIT, I gotta go I almost ran into a fucking car!" I told her before I hung up. I'm to excited I either need to chill or take a stop before I die and not be able to meet Felix!

So I made a stop to chill because I was going to die tonight if I didn't stop with freaking out. I noticed some bros wondering the streets looking for me i think . What do they want, my gumball? Ha-ha they wish! I'm protecting this with my life. in fact I'm stopping into Target to get a case for this magnificent piece of gum.

I hopped back into my car and pulled the lever out of park to get out of the little slot I was in, then I pushed the gas pedal very slowly trying not to make a sound because usually it makes the loudest noise when I press the pedal, and finally I was off onto the road. I saw some people crying in front of Hot Topic, I kind of felt bad , but I'm the biggest bro so I deserve this, I sound like a total jerk right now but god chose me to proceed my journey.

I drove on down the same road for about 5 minutes, then I turned onto Winchester were target is, and then pulled into a parking spot. It was very empty, only like 21 cars were here. They better not be closed or I'm going to be pissed.

"Yo, that was hella dope back there," I heard a voice when I started walking towards Target, and what do you know its my friend Jesse from PVP and GF vs. BF and he was with his girlfriend Gina. Gina was a blond skinny girl that always hated bugs, and Jesse is a fresh dude that always drops down the words like dope, fresh, or SAAANN. Yes they do have a YouTube Channel too, they way more subscribers than I do of course, and the call there fans "The Dope Fresh Nation."

They had there camera on doing a vlog probably, and I look like a wreck so I wont interfere with them so ill act like a stranger. "Heyyy!! YOO its Melody! Sup sann!" Jesse yelled to me. Shit. I better fix myself quick then. I wiped my face so it didn't look like I was sweating, I straightened my clothes, and combed my fingers threw hair as walked over there, but my hair stuck in between my finger. I already arrived to them when it happened , so my fingers were stuck in my hair and I couldn't pull them out and of course I looked like an idiot.

"Woow ," he laughed then pointed at me to the camera " What happened?" he said trying to hold back his laughter. "Shut up Jesse, Well I was brushing my hair and then this happened." I confessed as I looked down at my feet showing that I was ashamed. They both laughed at me, I'm a total idiot. "By the way this is my friend from school when I was Senior, and her name is Melody, a very nice name," he complimented . " Thanks, and by the way what happened in there," I asked staring at the camera then Jesse and Gina.

"Well there was a brawl in there with some guys arguing about who was better Tobuscus or Pewdiepie, well I honesty think Pewds is my bro so I would fight for him, " Jesse pointed out pointing the camera at him like the big camera whore he is.

As he spoke I tried as hard as I could to get my fingers out of my hair. I walked a little closer to Gina for some help, I didn't know her as well as I knew Jesse but its not awkward when I'm around her considering I watched every one of her videos.

"Hey can you help me, " I asked politely so I wouldn't sound like a douche bag. "Ya let me see. " Gina said smiling. I turned around for her as she untangled my hair into strands.

Strand by strand she went then finally she was done. "Thank you so much! " I exclaimed quietly so I wouldn't disturb Jesse.

"Tell Jesse I said bye, see ya later. " I told whispered to Gina. I walked away and saw Gina wave, I was walking to the side in a weird way trying not to get into Jesse's shot.

I walked into Target looking around only a couple people were here, I looked at check out section only 1 clerk that looked miserable, well I would be to since it 11:00 pm!

"Excuse me miss we are closing down eight now. " one of the guys said to me as I started to walk to the containers. " No please, can I just get one thing," I protested. He wouldn't talk. "Okay Miss you have 2 minutes." he finally said as he gave up.

I started to run faster and faster in my pumps that were expensive and 5 inches high. I passed the kids section, food, furniture, and the clothes. I was running out of time, so I screamed for help. "WHERE ARE THE CONAITNERS?!" I Yelled so somebody could hear my cry for help. Nobody was answering. "HELLOO!" I heard some footsteps behind me, and I turned around and I saw a cute boy give me a little capsule for my gumball. "Uh thanks, um how'd you know I needed this." I asked sounding like a total idiot when I realized what I screamed for. Shit, I'm so stupid.

He looked at me like I'm stupid, and I knew why. Ugh I have a tendency to be mindless around cute guys. I feel like such a loser I cant get over it, but I made myself feel better once I started to think about Pewdie. "Uh you yelled for it, " he said making it obvious in a cute way. Oh I forgot to mention he had brown hair and blue eyes, which I love, he had a blue striped shirt with some skinny jeans on, that complimented his eyes, but I'm taking his description to far.

" Um I think we got off on the wrong start, I'm Anthony and I like your shirt." he said trying to act cool. Its dorky but adorable at the same time. Its even cuter because there is nothing my shirt but blue. "Uh thanks, and i'm Melody and I like your pants," I tried to be funny, but I think that joke was over. " ha thanks it's denim, um I got to go here's my number ." he handed me his number and walked off. What a guy. Hm at least I got his number.

Crap! I lost track of time and its been 5 minutes. I ran as fast as I could to the clerk to check out, I was just in time he was about to shut off the light before I yelled " Wait!" I dashed over there like a bat out of hell. " Thank you," I said all drained out of being exhausted.

I got checked out and walked outside to get to my car to finally come home! The drive wasn't interesting at all it was just creepy there was No cars what so ever. Just the lights flickering, I felt like I was in a horror game like the last of us. Soon before you know it zombies will emerge from the shadows and take over the earth! Haha I'm just kidding.

I got into my driveway and unplugged my keys and walked into the house. The first thing I did was call the number on my gumball.

It rang 5 times then I heard a female voice on the other line. " Hello have you won? " it wasn't pewds or Marzia , danit. " Oh Yes hello I won the Pewdiepie Magic Gumball. " I explained. It was quiet for a little while then she spoke again "Oh your a lucky girl so somebody will pick you up in a limo tomorrow, and take you to Sweden. Where do you live?" I told her my adress, state and city, but Nun of you need to know that. "Alright goodbye. " she hung up. Tomorrow??!! I need to call my university and tell them I'll be gone, or it can wait. Ya it can wait. Well I so fucking tired. time for bed.

I took off my make up and clothes and got into my PJ's then literally jumped into bed. Goodnight I said to my imaginary Felix. Ya I'm weird I know.

I heard music blast from my phone, it was Pewdiepie Dj Fortify.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes and reached for my phone and read what my alarm said 'Today is the day. ' yes! I pounded the off button on my iphone and got and smiled.

I should get ready because they never told me the time they would be here. Only What day they would.

I heard a knock at my door. Kristine must be here. I ran to my closet to put on my rob and slippers.

I sped to the door to open it.

"Hello, " a little Italian girl with brown hair said in a cute accent.

Martzia!!!!