Chapter 5

I called Daisy and asked
" Hello Daisy, I wanted to ask your nights plan"
" well we are planning to go for dinner ",answered Daisy.
" so why don't we go together I mean this is our boths success so why don't we give our family's a party from our side? "I asked her.
" Great idea Yashi, I am very excited to meet your family and you know what even my family asks me to call you home someday to meet you",replied Daisy.
" even my family wants to meet you, so I guess this is settled we both will give party to our family today "I said.

We decided the restaurant and time, but we both unitedly agree to keeping this a secret for our family's.

In the evening around 6 o'clock everybody started getting ready for the party. I was very excited as this would be the first party which I will be hosting but somewhere I was happy because I had Daisy at my side to handle my flaws.

I dressed up in high waist black jeans and maroon crop top assessed with black belt and matte black ceramic watch.
Before leaving from home I and Daisy had a quick check with each other if the family's were ready.
I had already booked the table at the restaurant. We both were going to this restaurant for the first time as it was the only nice restaurant between our house.

We enter the restaurant to see the atmosphere, so laid back, the high beaming ceilings and the eclectic décor worked wonders for the ambience. The inside area looked warm and inviting whereas the outside was surrounded by a beach, its waves and the moonlight reflecting its occasional twinkle on the calm splashes in the water. Mesmerizing!

We decided to sit outside; the candle lit tables, enclosed from two sides with thick, raw wooden pillars delicately wrapped in translucent net, caressing us every time a gush of wind blew in.

I was so lost in the mesmerizing ambience of the restaurant that I totally forgot about Daisy. As I picked up my cell phone to click pictures I realised that Daisy had still not reached.
Giving some excuse I went out of the restaurant to call Daisy but before that at a distance I saw Daisy's car. So I immediately texted her to come out I will directly meet her there.

I walk in the restaurant and go sit with my family and wait for the surprise which they are going to get.

When Daisy and her family entered I pretended as if this was merely a coincidence and even she pretended the same. We introduced our family's to each other. It seemed as if the plan worked out well because both the family's got along well and it looked as if they have known eachother since long time . Riyansh, Ivan and Daisy's brother Karan got along well. We both were very happy because this was a great start for our boths friendship and also for future.

The party ended pretty well but our boths brother found out that this was all our plan and revealed this to everybody at the end. Daisy and I looked at each other as if what to react because we did not expect such a end ti such a beautiful evening, but surprisingly the family's took it sportingly and appreciated us.

The night went peacefull.
The sun rays fell directly on my eyes and woke me up. It was a pleasant morning , birds chirping outside and mom making delicious breakfast inside.

After breakfast I went to my workshop and with Daisy solved few interesting assignments and also learned something new. I loved to learn something new everyday especially with her. It's weird how fast we turned out to be bestfriends.

It was time to leave, while leaving for home in the passage I overheard professor Adison saying something on a call . As if some confidential information. I couldn't hear that clearly but I did get some rough idea about what he was talking.

"Are you sure about this" he asked

" She has just begun her training , she is under trained do you still want her" he continued

" I suggest you should think once again on your decision " he said again making me confuse about the topic they were talking about.

Wondering about this I leave from there.

I met Shanaya on the way, and I told her about this strange conversation which I overheard .

" Do you have any idea about whom was he talking " asked Shanaya

" No, that's what is bothering me, I feel it's connected to me"i replied.

" and why do you think that" she continued

" I don't know I feel something strange listening to all this" I said.

" Listen, don't worry, if it is connected to you he will let you know " she comforted

" You are right "I said.

With that we end this conversation and focus on the delicious pastry kept in front of us.

*Very Sorry for late update,  I had a very busy schedule these days but will surely post more now on*

*Do vote and comment*