Chapter 3

It had been a hectic week for me because I had to attend college as well as workshop. But I was very happy with my new schedule as it gave me an opportunity to learn something new everyday.

" Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."
I have always believed in this quote so I take tasks, tests, and assignments as a challenge to open new doors of my life.

This week professor Adison was very happy with my work and told my parents that I am his best student till date.

It's already weekend and my family is planning for picnic tomorrow.

It was 11 am and I got a call from college asking me to attend an important meeting of all college heads.

The chair person decides to call India's youngest hacker because this generation is all about technology.
The chair person told me to contact Aarav Mehra as I was head of technical department.

Chair person had already set a meeting with him. Meeting was today at 5 , I just had 3 hours to get ready for the meeting. I quickly went back home , had my lunch and then left for the meeting.

On my way I prepared for the meeting by noting down the points to ask him. I was nervous because I was going to meet the youngest hacker of India.
I was very curious to ask him about his life, the way he became such a big hacker at so small age.

I enter his cabin, I greet him with a pleasant smile and a bouquet . He told me to sit on the chair. I then introduced myself as Yashi Vora, head of technical team of SAU (South Asia university)
"Our college wants to invite you as. Chief guest for our college fest. "I told him honourably.
"What is this fest about and why do you want to invite me? Any particular reason? " he asked.
I answerd him " This fest is all about the latest technology, the students of university make different devices for the betterment of the society , we want you to come and motivate our students and put light on the topic of ethical hacking. "
"wow, that's a very good thought and I would love to come."-Aarav.
" Alright, thank you very much for accepting our invitation, I will whatsapp you the necessary details. " I said.
" I thank you for inviting me to this event" he replied
" thank you so much for giving your precious time " I say and took leave.

I went home and told Shanaya about me meeting India's youngest hacker.

I whatsapped him the necessary details and he was quick enough to reply
"Thank you, I'll be there "
After some time, I texted him out of curiosity
"If you don't mind, can I ask you something "
"yeah sure, why not " he replied.
I immediately text him "can you please give me some hacking tips ?"
" yes " he replied .

After 2 days

It was the day of my college fest, I was managing the technical staff instructing them .

My collegue came and told me about Aarav's arrival and also said that chair person has asked me to check with him once and take care of all the necessary details .

I was at the main gate of my college , ready to receive him , his car already arrived, and there he was , standing just beside it . He wore nice combination of formals , it was difficult to believe that he was just 19 .

I went to the backstage with him, talked to him about his speech. After his speech was done, he came and I asked "How was it". He replied "great"

As he was about to depart
"You asked me something yesterday but I was busy so couldn't text you back , so would you mind if I give you the tips right now. " he said.
"Sure I am all ears" I replied.

He gave me some tips which were very helpful. I thanked him whole heartedly aa he was such a genuine person and proceeded for my work.

The fest ended pretty well, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
My daily routine starts from tomorrow and I am all pumped up for new task coming my way.

* Thank you very much for reading, I hope you like it*
* Please do vote, share and comment*
* I am open to suggestions so please comment and tell me what changes I should make or what do you expect from the story*