Darkest Hour Part 1

The next day.
Sabine pov.
I woke up and went to work with the others. Things on the base were calm until an alarm went off. GHOST CREW PLEASE REPORT TO THE COMMAN CENTER!!! Come on guys they need us for something. Kanan said and we walk to the comman center.

2 minutes later.
We arrive at the comman center and saw everyone. What seems to be the problem? Kanan ask. We lost contact with one of our ship in this system. We need your team to go find them to see what has happened to them. Commander Benjamin said. Right were on commander. Let's go guys. Before we ran out the door another alert went off.

What seems to be the problem? Ava ask one of the works. We're detecting star destroyers coming out of hyperspace. Star Destroyers how did they find us? We look at the monitors and saw 5 Star Destroyers come out of hyperspace. Not to worry. We got the fire power to destroy those star destroyers. Launch all fighters. Jack's said and press a button. An alarm went off and all the pilots went to their fighters. Ghost crew we have fighters ready for you to use in battle. Commander Benjamin said

What kind? I ask. Your very own X-Wings. Really we get our very own X-Wings? Yes you do. Now the others need you. Right commander. We ran to our fighters and started them up. After we check everything. We took off and joined the others. ALL PILOTS  CHECK IN!!! The comman center said. This is Blue Leader standing by. Gold Leader standing by. Red Leaders standing by. Green Leader standing by. And Ghost Crew standing by. I said.

All Fighters Engaged The Enemy!!! Yes Sir!!! We all attack the incoming tie fighters. There were so many but that's nothing we can't handle. I started blasting tie fighters down. My X-Wing fighter was amazing. The Rebel Ships started firing the Star Destroyers. This is Green Squadron. We're starting our attack run on one of the Star Destroyers. Green squadron made their attack run on one of the Star Destroyers.

Lunch proton bombs now!!! They fire their bombs and it didn't work. It's didn't work!!! Then zeb check in. I need some help here!! I got 5 tie fighters on my ass. Don't worry zeb. I'm on my way!!! Me too!!! Kanan said as me and him went to help zeb. We reach him and shot down the ties. Thanks guys. No problem zeb. Wait something wrong. What is it? The tie fighters are pulling back. Maybe their running. We won. Then we heard a big roar.

What was that? I don't know? Wait a minute something coming out of the Star Destroyers. 5 big objects flew out of the star destroyers and they look like beast with wings.

 5 big objects flew out of the star destroyers and they look like beast with wings

What in the galaxy are those? Zeb ask

What in the galaxy are those? Zeb ask. I don't know but this has Cyber Hera written all over it!!! Kanan said. You sure? I ask. Oh I'm sure. She's the only one who carrying out ezra's master plan before you killed him. Then let's destroy these things and show her who she's messing with. Then that's when the comman center gave a comman. All ship attack those beasts. All the fighters and ships including us att the beast.

We fired everything we had but not work. Then that's when the beasts attack. The red and gray ones shot fire from their mouths and destroy 20 ships. You can hear the screams. It was awful. The black one when to fighter to fighter picking them up with their feet and throwing them to our ships. If they have wings how are they flying like that? Zeb ask. They have rocket boosters on their backs. I said.

SABINE WATCH OUT FOR THE ORANGE ONE!!! Kanan yelled. I look up and saw the orange one flying towards me. I dodge it in time and it some more ships. The rebel capital ships kelp firing at the beast but nothing still working. Then the silver one with green in it mouth. Started destroying the Capitol ships with fire. It use its tail to grab a fighter crushing it and throwing it into a bridge of a ship. Killing both ships on impact.

All Ships Return To Base!!! Commander Benjamin said. Alright. All teams and ships return to base. Gold leader said. All the ships turn around and landed back on the base. We also did the same and return.

Cyber Hera's lab
Cyber Hera pov.
I was still working on Ezra's body when I received a transmission. I answer it and I saw the captain. Ezra appeared on the monitor and spoke. Captain how's your mission? Very good sir. We destroy 300 hundred of their ships. He said. So my Cyber Beast are work perfectly? Ezra ask. Yes we have the rebels on the run. They retreated back to their base.

Good now it's time to release our new ground forces. The rebels will not stand a chance against them as they see the fury of them. You may start your attack capture. Yes sir. He said and ended the transmission. Hate that we have to miss the party. I said. I know but if their any rebels left. You may take care of them as you please. Yes ezra but your well being is very important right now.

Yes and right now I'm about to begin to transform the galaxy into cyborgs. I'm in every computer systems in the universe. He said. Then let the new age of cybernetics began. I said and started laughing.