Nightmare Part 2

Nightmare Part 2
Sabine pov.
I was still falling through hole in my nightmare. I landed on the ground hard and scream in pain. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! My head. I got up and saw that was in some kind of forest. I started walking with I smell smoke. It's something was on fire. I ran to where the smoke smell was coming from and saw it.

Rebel ships on the ground. Destroy with fire and black smoke coming out of them. Not just them but also fighters. It's the inter rebel fleet was destroyed but by who. I started to crash site and saw bodies. Lots of bodies. No how could this happen. This is impossible. Then I noticed the rebel leaders on the ground. Face down. Then noticed zeb and chopper.

I ran to them. Chopper was broken. But in way I never seen before. He was cut up into piece by piece. And zeb was stab right through the chest with blood coming out of both his chest and mouth. Eyes rolled in the back of his head. No not zeb and chopper. Wait where's kanan? I started looking around then I heard something fall. I pulled out my blaster and look over at that area. It was kanan. He fell to the ground.

I ran to him and pulled him back up. Kanan are you ok? I ask. Sabine you survived. He said. What do you mean? What happened here? We were ambush. We didn't stand a chance. They were too powerful. Everyone's is dead. The rebellion is finish. You have to get out of here now. They who's they? It was....AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Was all he could say before someone shot him in the back. Kanan no. I said. He fell to the ground dead.

I look behind me and cyber ezra, cyber hera and the rest of the cyber army. ARMY SURROUND HER!!! The commander ordered. The surround me making sure I didn't escape. Well sabine looks like you just miss party. We had a good time destroying your friends. Ezra said. How could you? These were my friends. My family and you destroy them. I said. You brought this on yourself. Now you will pay the price. Hera would you like to do the honor.

With pleasure ezra. SEEKERS DESTROY HER!!! Hera ordered. The Seekers look at me and draw their blades. The seekers never had mandalorian before. You'll make an excellent meal for them sabine. Ezra said. They got closer to me and jump me. Then that's when another hole open up and I fell through. I was spinning out of control in the darkness.

Then I fell to the ground to again. Ok I need to stop hitting the ground. I said and got up. As soon as I got up. I realize that I was on coruscant. It look different. The sky was dark and the city was different. What's going on? I started walking and saw some people. I walk up to them to get some answers. Hey can you tell me what's going here? They turn around and look at me and they face charge.

BIOLOGICAL BEING!!! BIOLOGICAL BEINGS!!! One of the yelled. What are you talking about? I ask then I noticed  that they cyborgs. CALL THE CYBER EMPIRE!!! TELL THEM THAT WE HAVE A BIOLOGICAL ALERT!!! The other one said. What's going on here? STAY BACK NONE CYBORG!!! Then I hered gunships and they landed. They were cyber stormtroopers.

FREEZE MANDALORIAN!!! YOU'RE COMING WITH US!!! One of them said. That's not happening. I pick up a smoke bomb and threw to the ground.  I ran off and hid in a crate. Then I heard a cyber troopers. SHE'S ESCAPING!!! DON'T LET HER ESCAPE!!! One of them said and ran past me. This nightmare has gone from bad to worst.