Virus

The next day
Sabine pov.
I was on the ghost preparing my plan. I was going over it every step with kanan, zeb, chopper. Sabine are you sure this plan of yours will work? Kanan ask. Yes we need to destroy ezra once and for all. If we don't. He'll never stop coming for me and see us all dead. I said. Your right. As long he's alive. We're endanger.

I'm going to send out a message to draw him out. I was about to send a message but kanan put his hand on his head. Kanan are you ok? No. It feels like my head is on fire and really hurt. I just need to... Before he could finish he blackout and fell to the floor.   Me and zeb kneel down to him and started shaking him. Kanan! Kanan can you hear me?

No response. Come sabine we got to get him to medical center. Zeb said. Right. He pick up kanan and put him on his shoulders and we both ran out of the ghost. We were telling people to get out of the way. We made it to the medical center and a medical droid came out. What seems to be the problem? He ask. Are friend just fainted. He needs help. I said. Don't worry I see what's the problem is. Please wait out here.

Zeb put him on the bed and we both left. The door close and we look at each other. You think he's going to be ok? Zeb ask. I don't know. This weird. Kanan never has blackout before or felt sick. I said and went into my thoughts.

1 hour later.
We been waiting outside for an hour now and it's been very boring. We need to know what going on with him. Then the door open and out came the medical droid. Thank you for waiting. I'm sorry to say that I have some bad news. He said. What is it? I ask. Please follow me. We walk into the room and saw kanan still unconscious. Your friend has been injecting with a type of virus that spreading through out his body.

Virus. What kind of virus? Zeb ask. I'm not sure but I did get samples of his blood and found this inside of it. He should us the blood simple and it was drak red. Why do I have a feeling I seen that somewhere before. Then it hit me. Red Dark Energy. That stuff is inside kanan. I know what this is. It's Red Dark Energy. Are you sure sabine? Zeb ask. Yes this is the stuff that killed our troops and destroy my jetpack.

But how did it get inside kanan? When he was fighting hera. She never touch him. She only destroyed his lightsaber. Yes but do you remember she shot a dagger at him and it hit his knee. Right but kanan said he was alright. That's because the virus hadn't been active yet. Doctor how long does he have? It's hard to tell.

This virus is nothing like what I have seen before. My guess is 2 to 3 weeks at the most. This terrible kanan could lose his life in 2 to 3 weeks because of ezra revenge of me. I had enough of this. I got to finish him. Sabine... Someone said. I look over and saw kanan awake. Kanan your awake. Yes but you don't have the right weapon to fight ezra.

Yes I do. I have my blasters and bombs. I'm also making a new jetpack help. Your weapons won't work. Their only get you killed. Then what do I need. This. He reached behind him and pulled out lightsaber.

Your lightsaber

Your lightsaber. But I thought it was destroyed by hera? It was but she didn't destroy the crystal. I made a new one the other day. Use this and it will help you against your fight against ezra. I grab his lightsaber and held on to it. You can trust me kanan. I know I can. Now make him pay. Right. I said and walk out of the room to send my message. This time I won't show fear against ezra. Only my warrior spirit.