Can't Nobody Be Nice To You For Shit

"Oh no, ma'am. I would've kicked his ass before he made it past the carpet. I can't believe he did that!" Monique gasped after I explained to her my first encounter with Jason.

"Look I know, but girl, if you saw how beautiful this man was you wouldn't know what to do either! Like he had me frozen in my place just drooling like a goddamn horse in front of him." The flashbacks started to come back from the previous evening. It's like I memorized every feature of his body straight down to the left eyebrow that was shaved in half.

"Girl I don't care if he was Michael Ealy fine! He was rude-"

" -And I told his daddy that! But he honestly doesn't know what to do with Jason either. At the end of the day, I am here for me and no one else. The best thing to do is disregard his attitude and get ya'll money's worth on this trip" I threw my hands up at Mo telling her that I was done with discussing the topic.

"Well, today's a new day, Stallion. What's the move for the first full day in Hawaii!"

"Groceries so that I don't starve in this cabin."

"Well, we couldn't purchase the 'cabin fully stocked with a meal plan' deal. Sorry, you'll have to fend for yourself on those expenses," Monique was chuckling at her corny ass joke.

"Hardy, Har-Har, stupid ass. Have fun checking ear infections and soft, mushy bowel movements," I flipped her off and ended our call before she could reply.

I was an early bird, and it was currently 7:00 in the morning. I was able to watch the sunrise on the ocean-view patio, and it was so breathtaking. I wish I could've stayed on the lounging couch forever and watch the sun rise and set repeatedly. However, I had to go get something to eat before I died in this paradise. I stepped outside to test how the weather felt like today, and just as I thought... hot as hell.

So I decided to put on another one of Monique's sexy pieces of clothing It was a multi-colored, yet paisley print maxi dress. It had a slight neckline plunge, and the fabric was stretchy and breathable. Perfect for the scorching sun outside. I didn't want to overdo it with the jewelry, so I just accessorized with gold hoop earrings and put on some pretty, baby-blue chunky heels. Of course, the look wouldn't look complete if I didn't replace my reading glasses with big-framed sunglasses and slathered my lips in clear gloss.

On Some Hot Girl Shit.

I grabbed my purse and was ready to leave the cabin. I opened the door to see Matthew about to place his knuckles on the door to knock.

"What a coink-e-dink! Lady Stella is about to leave her palace. My grace I am so sorry to intrude you on this lovely day," Matthew said as he theatrically bowed like he was a medieval jester back in the day. I couldn't help but laugh and snort a little at this hilarious man. He was such a genuine flirt and always found a way to put a smile on my face every time I encounter him.

"Oh, my goodness, Matthew, you are such a card! I was actually going to order an Uber into the city to do some grocery shopping. Can't keep on bothering you for a meal, now can I?"

"Now I don't want to hear that humbug, you know your beauty is always welcome in my shabby bungalow for as many meals as your heart desires! I actually came around to see how your night was and if the darn cabin had any other problems needed fixing." He looked around the cabin to see if there was anything out of place. And even if there was something wrong, I wouldn't have said so. I would hate for Jason to make a trip back over here to ignore me again. I wouldn't have been able to be as cordial the second time.

"Nope, everything is going great! Slept like a baby," I said quickly trying to redirect his attention to me. I seriously was not prepared for another visit from the sexy man-child. I closed the door behind me and locked the door before making my way to the gravel with Matthew following suit.