No Manners

Still, no answer was given to my greeting.

How rude.

My eyes started scanning this individual from the bottom to the top. Huge, bare feet was what I thought of first. Then came to the thunderous thighs and powerful legs that were covered in khaki shorts. Then the relaxed but enlarged dent by this brute's nether regions was what definitely caught my attention-

SCREECH! Pump the breaks there Stella.

I followed this man's happy trail past his belly button to witness his impeccable chest and abdomen. He sported an eight pack and his muscular arms had hardworking veins littered all over his bronze skin. He had a half-sleeve tattoo of symmetrical triangles aligned together. His pecks were slightly covered by his long, unruly, brown, and beach blonde tresses. Baby, if you didn't think the body wasn't all that impressive, his face surely made up for it.

Greek God. Jungle Man. Highlander Warrior.

He could be all those things, hell, even my husband. His face was so masculine and sharp. He looked like a character that only existed in books that told stories of exotic, enchanting men who would save and fall in love with the pretty damsel. The man who would swing on the vine and save helpless Jane from getting her limbs detached by monkeys. And he would do so flawlessly, with ease as his enemies would catch the wicked glimmer in his hazel brown eyes as he victoriously escapes.

Am I in love?

I was still staring at this man of a... man. My mouth was letting the whole community of flies have a barbeque on my tonsils because I was shook beyond words. Who created humans like this? Shit, I guess Matthew! I could spot a few similarities between him and his son. If I had to picture what his son looked like, it definitely would NOT be what was standing in front of me. Hell, he seemed taller than my own daddy.

"U-uh."

Dang, it! What was I trying to say?

I was losing patience with myself and what transpired next let me know that I wasn't the only one who felt the same way. This enlarged man decided to roll his eyes, duck his head under the door frame, and shove past me to get inside. Now he did not, slightly move me to the side to sidestep me-NO, this man quarterback sacked me! I could almost feel the wind get knocked out of me by how hard the shove was. It disoriented me and shocked me all at once.

Did that just happen?

"E-Excuse me, but did you just put your hands on me?" My eyes became squint as I replayed the previous 20 seconds thus far. I still had yet to hear what this man sounded like and he still had not replied to anything that I said. Better yet, he was all the way across the living room, opening the sliding door to go outside. This man was completely disregarding my presence and was going to find the electrical box and generator.

"Now wait a damn minute," I muttered under my breath, "who the hell does he think he is?" I stormed in the direction he went.

"Excuse me, sir? Sir!" I found him already going to work on detaching the generator and giving the power back to the electrical box with no care in the world, "I do not know who you think you are, but you can't just come barge into someone's vacation home and rudely enter their house without speaking. I- wait where are you going?!"

The man was making his way to the inside of the cabin once more, while his eyes stayed in front of him, refusing to acknowledge anything that I was saying. It's like I wasn't even there trying to lecture him on manners. Which he had none!

"The way you're behaving, sir, is someone who grew up with no manners. And I am not going to tolerate that. You need to stop your rampage and apologize for what you've done before I give a complaint to your father! Can you slow down, too!" It surprisingly was hard for me to keep up with his pace. I thought I was tall, and people could not catch up to me, yet here this giant was proving me wrong. I had to give a half jog in order to balance his normal steps.