I run a hand through my hair before making my way toward Mia. She's yelling at Margaret, throwing her hands in the air but all Marg is doing is smiling.

"I'm sure you'll get a chance to on another day Mia, it's no big deal" Margaret tells her. She walks over by John.

"Everything okay?" I ask Mia

"Yeah" she looks mad, "how come Grace and Will get to be together  but not me and you?"

I chuckle, "Mia my darling, it's fine okay? We are in the same building and we share a room. No big deal" I give her a quick hug.

"Fine, but no making bestie bestie friends with anyone" she tells me and I laugh, "and no flirting with Xander"

"Fine, why do you have a crush on him?"

"No! I-" she gets defensive.

"Relax, I'm joking" I hook my arm with hers as we walk out into the hallway.

•••••

Mia was still disappointed but she had no other choice but to go with the other group.

Her group headed for the outside doors in the back and mine headed toward the front yard. I stayed in the back of the line and didn't say anything while Ava talked Margaret's head off in the front of the line. Chelsea was looking at her nails, Will and Grace laughed it up in front of me and Alex and Xander were just talking. I didn't mind being alone at the moment.

My mind took me back to what happened out in the woods during the full moon.

It wasn't dark out right now and the wind didn't blow, of course there was no moon in sight but as we got closer to the woods I swore that I could feel the gravitational pull coming from the trees.

"You guys can sit anywhere on the grass, we're all going to take some time to gain control of our gifts a little more and how we can expand them" Margaret stood in front of us.

I took a seat on the father end away from everyone else.

"Hey girl" I turned to my left and Will sat down close to me. His shoulder brushing up against mines.

"Hey" I smile, I was surprised. Grace came over and sat on my other side, "so what's with the whole healing thing? If I break a nail, can you fix it back?" Grace asked me.

But when I opened my mouth to answer, "yeah right, that's not possible. Anyway, don't pay her any mind, shes crazy and it shows" Will cut in, he leaned forward sending her a smirk. She gave him the finger.

"Says you, the one who gave a class speech about his no go list" Grace reached over and tried to hit him so I leaned back out of the way.

"That speech was very powerful and full of dignity so kiss my ass" Will blows her a kiss.

My eyebrows go up, "you wish baby, keep it classy" Grace blows him a kiss back.

"Zoe liked my speech, right Zoe?" Will put his arm on my shoulders, pulling my whole body toward him.

"Pa-lease, Zoe's too nice. She would never tell you how bad it was to your face" I bite my lip to keep from smiling, "it's okay sweetheart, you don't have to listen to him. Though you could show me how you do that invisible thing" she whispers, hooking her arm through my other one before pulling me toward her side.

This will never end.

"Actually, Zoe I was gonna ask you to show me some of your powers you know? For safety purposes" I open my mouth to speak but Margaret fills in for me.