And again , I am the one who choose that outfit.

"We look cool"I said looking at the mirror.

"Thanks for this"she thanked me.

I thumbs up and flash a smile. She just shrugged that made me laugh.

"Let's go to Jennie's house first"she said and head out.

So it's a girlfriend thing huh?Once again, I look at the mirror and wink at myself then head out .

When I went inside and Lisa is already inside my car So I went in and started the engine. The drive was silent but I decided to talk.

"By the way. Why did Seulgi ask you to come to her bar last night?"I ask ,eyes on the road.

"She ask me to clear some things there"she answered.

"I got a one night stand last night"I said smirking.

"How was it?"she ask not shocked.

"It's great but she's not that tight,honestly. I bet your dick will be bored—"she cut me off

"No thanks"she said ending the situation that made me smirk.

Our dick is the same size with each other—Change topic— but that girl is really not tight! I wonder how many person inserted their dick there? But.....I know something about her.

"I saw you and Jennie kissed , last Friday"I said that made her let out a heavy sigh and laughed .

Is there something wrong? She likes Jennie right?

"How was it?"I ask smirking and glance at her for a second.

"I know you're there because I saw you enter the fucking kitchen to get your wallet. And I don't know what the hell is going on with us"she answered and I just nod.

"Then ask her!"I said and she chuckled.

"That's what I am going to do actually"she answered that made smile to her.

I want to show her my full support because the only thing that matters to me is her happiness but I can't stop this feeling about Jennie—I mean- like—She's always with Evan. She talks to Evan like she's very comfortable with him. Why are they so close well in fact that Lisa knows her for a very long time than Evan!

I park the car in front of Jennie's house and she immediately get out of my car and enter Jennie's house.

Lisa's PoV
"Why are you here"I wanted to punch him.

This is not even his house!

"Why are asking me that? This is not even your house"I said that made him laughed sarcastically.

"If you still like Jennie—"she was cut by Jennie's presence who just got out from her room.

I smiled when I notice that she's now wearing the t-shirt that I gave to her.

"Hi"I said and hug her . She didn't hug me back like she used to that made me furrow my brows.

"Why are you here?"she ask as I break the hug because she isn't responding.