"No!" I gasped. "Of course not!"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they're my child," I said. "And it doesn't matter if they're a runt b-because they're...they're still perfect just the way they are."

"And so are you," Frank said, kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled softly, snuggling close to him as I quickly fell asleep.

The bed was empty beside me when I woke up and I whimpered. I got out of bed, clutching Lola to my chest. There was voices at the bottom of the stairs. I sniffed the air, I could smell another neko. I looked over the balcony railing into the foyer and shrieked.

"Babies!" I exclaimed.

They jumped and looked at me as I ran down to hold the little neko baby in Frank's arms.

"Hello little cutie, my name's Gee!" I cheered. "You're so cute!"

I kissed her cheek and she smiled. Frank and the other man chuckled as they watched me.

"Do you wanna babysit her today?" Frank asked.

I gasped, nodding quickly.

"Well, I'll pick her up later tonight," Frank's friend said. "Thanks again, Frank."

The man left, handing Frank a bag.

"We're gonna have so much fun together," I cooed.

Frank smiled as I walked to the couch. I sat her up on it and smiled, running my finger over her light brown--almost blonde--ears.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"That's Ruby," he said. "Her dad was called into work so we're watching her today. I'm gonna go make some breakfast."

Frank left and I cooed at Ruby again. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and the cutest little ears and tail.

"You're so cute," I said, petting her ear.

She purred softly and I giggled.

"Good thing you're here, I've never had to take care of a baby before," he said.

"Babies are the cutest," I said.

I kissed her cheek and Ruby smiled at me.

"Come on, breakfast time," Frank said.

I held Ruby in my lap as I ate and she watched us.

"Can Dallon come over?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds fine," he said. "You two have been dating for over a month now, have you told him you loved him yet?"

"No, you told me I should wait," I said.

Frank sighed. "I think that if you wanted to tell him you love him now then you can."

I giggled happily, texting Dallon. I finished eating and Ruby and I sat on the rug with toys. Dallon came not long after and smiled, giving me a kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"Really?" He asked with a small smile and I nodded. "I love you too, baby."

I giggled happily as Frank walked back in, dressed in his suit.

"I'm heading off to work," he said. "Dallon, are you able to take care of them?"

"I'm sure I can manage," Dallon said.

"And you're sure you know how to take care of babies, Gee?" He asked and I nodded excitedly. "Okay, well, I'll see you when I get home."

Frank kissed my cheek before he left and I giggled.

"Hello, Little Ruby," I cooed. "You're the cutest."

She gurgled, playing with her rattle. A red dot appeared and both Ruby and I stared at it. I went to reach for it and frowned when it disappeared.

"Frank told me you like the laser pointer," Dallon said.

I pouted, crossing my arms. Dallon pressed the button and a little red dot appeared on the floor. Ruby crawled over to it, trying to pick it up. Dallon moved it onto her leg and she looked slightly panicked as she tried to get it off. She started crying and Dallon quickly turned it off.

"Fuck," he said.

I held Ruby in my arms, bouncing her lightly.

"Look, Ruby, the dot is gone," I said.

She cried and I stood up, bouncing her lightly.

"Let's take her on a walk," I said.

Her dad had left a stroller and I put her in, covering her with a blanket. Dallon watched her while I got dressed and quickly walked outside with them.

"I would always take my siblings for a walk when they were upset," I said as Ruby started to calm down quickly. "We had one of those big strollers with four seats, two in the front and two in the back. I would take care of some of my cousins too. I love babies, I've always wanted children."

"Yeah? How many?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe one or two litters," I said. "So, most likely anywhere from three to eight."

"Damn," Dallon muttered.

"Y-you don't want children?" I asked nervously. "B-because if you don't then I don't really think we can be together."

"No, of course I want children," he said. "But I've just never really thought about having eight children."

"I know it's a lot but kittens almost always come in multiples," I said. "My aunt had seven at once one time."

"That's fucking crazy," he said. "I mean, no offense, sorry."

I nodded, looking around.

"How do you know about nekos?" I asked.

"There was a family of nekos near where I lived, I was friends with one of the kids," He said.

I nodded my head, pushing the stroller. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at him.

"It kind of feels like we're a real family," I said.

"It does," Dallon said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "And I'm loving every second of it."

I giggled happily, leaning closer to him.

"And you would want to start a family with me someday?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby, I think I really would," he said.

"Really?" I asked hopefully. "Because I would love to get married to you in a pretty garden and have a bunch of little neko babies. They'll be so cute."

Dallon smiled, leaning over to give me a kiss.

I looked into the stroller and saw Ruby sleeping peacefully.

"Gee, you're so cute," Dallon said. "I love you. I was really nervous about the whole internet dating thing because I really didn't think I was going to meet someone I actually loved but I guess it turns out that it really does work and I'm really happy that I've found you."

"I'm happy too," I said.

"Good, because there's something that I want to talk to you about," he said.

I frowned in confusion as we walked back to the house. I laid Ruby down on the floor on a folded up blanket, letting her sleep peacefully. Dallon held my hands as he sat with me back on the couch.

"My mom is sick, she's really sick and I need to take care of her," Dallon said, "Which means that I have to move back to Utah. And, Gee, I want you to come with me."