chapter 2

LUCY POV

I woke up and did my usual routine. When i was done i started to walk to the guild. But when i opened the doors i was hit with full force magic. ''AHHH'' i screamed. I heard laugh from the guild mates but when i suddenly feel a Little better i see Wendy healing me. ''Wendy stop it i don't want you to heal me'' i say. ''But why not'' she ask. ''I don't want you to waste your magic on me'' i say. ''But'' she started but i cut here up by walking away. ''Mira is master in his office'' i ask? ''Yeah he is writing apology letter'' she says. ''Thank you Mira'' i say.

i knock on the door when i head i can come in i walked the office in. ''What can i do for you'' he ask? I take a deep breath and say ''Master i want to leave Fairy Tail'' . ''Why would you want that'' he ask? ''Because this guild in not my home anymore i been ignored by the guild and abused by them except from a few people and Natsu called me weak and kicked me out of his team'' i say. I could see on his face he was angry and disappointed. ''Are you coming back to Fairy Tail'' he asks? ''I don't think so' i answer. ''Okay give me your hand'' he says.When he was done doing the spell my insignia was gone. ''Can you give the letter when they notice i am gone'' i ask? ''If that is what you want than i do it'' he says. thank you Makarov'' i say.

I finally in my room and pack my stuff ''OPEN,GATE OF THE MAIDEN VIRGO'' I says. ''Yes hime punishment time she asks? ''No but can you putt my stuff in the celestial realm'' i asks. ''Yes hime'' whit that she and my stuff disappear. ''OPEN,GATE OF THE LION LEO'' I say. ''Yes princess'' he says. ''Can you give the jewels to the landlady and say i am gonna move out I ask? ''Okay'' and he is gone. But he appears again and says. ''Can i do something else for you'' he asks. ''Do you now a good training place'' i ask. ''Yeah i now a place you can train at'' he says. ''Thank you can go back now'' i say. ''Okay call me when you want to go'' he says and disappear

hope you like it