chapter 1

Hey my name is Lucy. I am 17 years old and i am a celestial spirit mage. I am in a guild named Fairy tail I LOVED it there before i was being ignored the rest out you find out

LUCY POV

walking to the guild like always. But the last month i am being ignored. Because a dead to be guild mate is back. Don't get me wrong i am happy for them and i like Lisanna i am just sad that only a few talk to me those people are Wendy-Lisanna-Mira-Gadjeel-laxus-Levy and the exceeds.

I was walking to my usual spot by the bar. ''Hey Mira can i get a Strawberry milkshake'' i ask? ''Yeah coming right up'' she says. ''Here you go Lucy'' she says while handing the milkshake. ''Thank you Mira your milkshake are the best'' I say. ''Oi  Luce we need tho speak with you'' Natsu says.

''Okay what is it i say''. ''We are kicking you of the team'' he says bluntly. 'Why may i ask'' i say. ''Because you are weak we always hide behind you spirits'' he says.

I feel sad what he says but i am not gonna cry in front of everybody. ''Did you guys agree'' i ask? Erza and Gray. They nodded their heads. ''Okay i hope you are happy with you decision'' i say. ''Yosh the new stronger team Natsu'' shouts Natsu. I walk i way i don't wanna be here any more. I don't feel home anymore. ''Oi look at that weakling'' shouts somebody from the guild and throws bottles at me and magic while the rest laugh except the ones who didn't ignore me.

when i was finally home i late the tears slip down. ''Tomorrow i gonna quit the guild and train'' i said to my self.

Hope you like it my first fanfic about fairy tail