chapter 7

LUCY POV

I woke up on 6 o'clock doing my usually routine. I put on a purple top with black jeans and brown combat shoes. Walking the way to the guild i stopped at a bakery ordering a few croissants. I finally was at the guild doors kicking them open. ''Ohayo minna'' i shout. ''Ohayo Lucy'' they answer. ''Oi Lucy want to go on a job with me and Rouge'' sting ask. ''Okay look like fun'' i say. ''Alright you can pick the job'' Rouge says. I nodded my head.

Help our town is being attack by demons please help us, town Silver Creek,payment 12,000,000 jewels, mage s-class.'' Alright i found a job we only need to kill a couple of demons and payment is 12,000,000 each one of us gets 4,000,000 jewels'' i say. ''Okay lets go pack be ready at 9 o'clock''Stings says. ''Okay'' i answer.

Walking home thinking my first job with sabertooth i can't wait i just hope they don't treat me like fairy tail. but when i just want to walk to the door i hear a cracking noise above me in a tree. A exceed in a golden egg. Just when i am touching the egg it cracks holding a tiny little exceed with golden fur and black dots on the tip of the ear and tail.''Hello my name is Lucy what is yours'' i ask.''Hello Lucy my name is Ashley nice to meet you'' she says. ''Do you wanna be my partner'' i ask. ''Yes please that would be great'' she says.'' Okay i am in a guild with two more exceeds'' i say.'' Really'' she asks. ''Yup two male exceed Frosh and Lector'' i answer.

Whit that said i walk in to my house. ''OPEN GATE OF THE GOLDEN MAIDEN, VIRGO'' is say. ''Hello hime punishment time'' she asks. ''No Virgo not ever but can you help me pack i am going on a mission with Sting and Rouge oh and this is Ashley my exceed'' i say. ''Okay hime'' she says. While Virgo packs i a make lunch for the mission. ''Okay hime i am done'' Virgo says. ''Alright before you go can you tell the others we be going on a s-class mission'' i ask. ''Alright hime i will tell the other have a nice day'' she says before disappearing.

Walking to the station with Ashley was fast. When we got there i saw Rouge and Sting sitting on a bench. ''Hey Sting Rouge'' i say. ''Hey lucy who is the exceed with you'' Rouge asks. ''Oh that is Ashley i found here on the way home now she is my partner'' i say. ''Okay lets go we need to ride the train for six hours to go to Silver Creek'' Sting says. Now we are on or way to or first mission i am nervous and happy.

Hey guys so here is chapter 7 hope you like it sorry i didn't update and sorry if it is short byebye <3<3 love you guys.