chapter 13

LUCY POV

 A few days later

Today is the last day of the GMG and Sabertooth stand first followed by Fairy Tail. But today is the day i left Fairy Tail. Walking down the path to the GMG i began thinking how i haven't visit my friends in Fairy Tail mhh maybe I could visit them after the games mhh yeah I am going to do that should be fun.

''Hey Luce how are you?'' Rouge asks. ''I am fine and you?'' I ask. ''I'm fine'' he says. '' So do you like somebody?'' I ask him. ''Yeah there is this one girl I like'' he says he says with a light in his eyes. ''Really who is I?'' I ask with curiosity in my voice . ''I can't tell you it is a secret'' he says. ''Just wait I will find out who you like and I am going the play matchmaker on you guys'' I say with a big smile on my face. '' Maybe one day you know who I like'' he says with a little smile. ''Okay'' I say. Come to think of it Rouge doesn't smile often.

Walking to the balcony to my team I see Rin and Rufus talking. Know that I look closer they are blushing mhh do they like each other if so I need to bring them together what will be their ship name how about RiRu or RiFus don't really know. ''Hey guys how are you doing?'' I ask them. ''We doing just fine'' they say. How do I get them together, ah I know with Truth or Dare perfect. I can feel a lager grin spreading on my face looks like they noticed because the shiver and get closer to each other. before I get to say something else the GMG begins.

''WELCOME TO THE LAST DAY OF THE GMG I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR TODAY. THE LAST GAME WILL BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER. ALL GUILDS WILL FIGHT EACHT OTHER THE LAST GUILD STANDING WINS'' the pumpkin guys says.

walking down the stairs with my team mates I begin thinking that we need to take out Fairy Tail as quickly as we could because they posed the biggest tread to us. ''Guys we need to take Fairy Tail out, not worry about the others guilds'' I say. ''You right they do posed the biggest tread to us'' Rufus says. ''Alright how are we going to find them?'' Sting asks. ''That is simple we find them with their scent'' I say. ''Easy than done there are hundreds of people here how do we find there scent?'' Rouge asks. ''That were I come in I have the better nose than you guys'' I say. ''Okay lets do this'' Orga says.

Rouge was right finding there scent was harder than I thought but after a couple of minutes I did find there scent. Before I could say anything to the others Natsu already attacked us. ''ROAR OF THE LIGHTING DRAGON'' I scream at him. It hits him full knocking him out. hearing Erza calling out her Heavens Wheel armor. I prepare for her attack with my armor. ''Requip Dragons Armor'' I say. My hair turning red and my eyes turning golden dragon like eyes and my clothes turning In mine armor.

Attacking her on full speed slashing my dragon sword at her before she even could react. Left her vulnerable which was at her disadvantages. Hitting her with force knocking her out cold I see Sting fighting Gray and Rouge Gedjeel. Waiting for them to finish i could see that we were the only one still standing the others were out. After a couple of minutes Sting and Rouge won there fight which means we won the GMG.

''SABERTOOTHE WINS THE GMG THEY GET THE TITLE OF THE STRONGEST GUILD IN FLORE'' the pumpkin guys says.

I hope you guys liked it sorry for the late update but the next update will be late to school is becoming harder with homework en test and essays so again sorry the pic is Lucy dragon armor.